Study Break

“Harry, stop it, I have to study!” I hissed at Harry, as he continued to roughly kiss my neck, and rub my sides, trying to get me turned on. It’s not working this time, Styles. Harry didn’t take ‘No’ for an answer, and began to nibble at my goose-bump covered skin. “Come on, baby, can you at least take one break?” He pleaded innocently, tugging at the elastic waistband of my sleep shorts. 

“Fine,” I growled, as Harry swiftly pulled me from the velvety blue office chair, and onto his lap, on the bed. “God, Y/N, you don’t know how long I’ve been waiting,” He murmured against my neck, tickling it with his hot breath. His growing erection pressed against my sensitive regions, making me get turned on each and every second. Harry slowly began to remove my sleep shorts, but I stopped him.

“Haz, not yet,” I rasped in his ear, and placed a hand on his toned chest. “Fuck, Y/N,” Harry groaned, as I hopped off of his lap. I removed his sweatpants, and his soft white v-neck, leaving him in his Calvin Klein boxers, showing his huge erection. Standing in front of the bed, I slowly peeled off his plaid black and white flannel shirt that I ‘borrowed’ from him, leaving me in my leopard print bra, and white lace panties. 

Harry licked his lips, and I turned around, stripping off my now soaked panties, and he moaned in delight. Within that time, I heard him slip off his boxers, and I turned around again. Harry grabbed his shaft, and began working himself off at a rapid pace. “Y/N, I need you.” That was all I needed. I jumped back on the bed, hovering my slit over the tip of his length, and slowly lowered myself onto him. We both moaned, as I reached under myself, and began playing with his balls, making him shoot his hips up, hitting my g-spot forcefully. 

“Harry, oh god,” I whimpered, as he began pumping in quickly, I tangled my hands in his sweaty brown curls. “Y/N, look at me,” He begged, thrusting faster and faster. Looking into his lust-glinted eyes, I reached down again, and ferociously rubbed my clit, making me squeal in pleasure. 

Harry swatted my hand off of my sensitive nub, and began rubbing it quickly, and I arched my back in ecstasy. “Y/N, I’m gonna c-cum,” he breathed out, thrusting harder once again. I pulled off of his length, and he growled. “What the fuc- ahh.” I took Harry’s long and hard member in my mouth, and took all of him in.

“Y/N, shit, shit, shit,” he wheezed and groaned, as I massaged his balls with my other hand. Harry tangled his hands in my hair, and began swinging and bobbing my head up and down his shaft. “I’m close..” he said faintly, before releasing himself into me. I swallowed his hot liquids, and pulled back, wiping my mouth. “Damn, Harry..” I smirked, caressing his sweaty cheek with my hand.

“We should have another study break..”

“We should.”  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(http://1d-sexualfrustrations.tumblr.com/post/37622226904/study-break-harry-styles)