I'm In Love With You

“Harry!” You squeal, feeling the water from the pool engulf you as Harry pulls you down. Harry and you were just enjoying your first day as boyfriend and girlfriend at the hotel you and the boys were staying at. You and Harry have been friends for awhile now, having those strong feelings create a sexual tension that made you wet just thinking about it.

“Your such a prick,” you mumble as he pulls you into him. You take in a strong whiff of that sexy cologne that Harry wore. The cologne that made you shiver with heat and made you all tingly and mushy inside. You smile into his shoulder as a wave of laughter rumbled through Harry’s chest.

“I’m in love with you, you know that?” Harry whispered in that deep voice of his. You push him away playfully and began swimming towards that corner of the square pool, trying to be all seductive and entrancing as possible. You were determined to get some of Harry’s gravy, no matter what it took.

“Come here and maybe I’ll prove that I love you more,” you teased, slowly taking off your bikini bottom. Harry’s eyes widen as he swims towards you, the waves splashing as he gripped your waist and pulled you into a fierce kiss that made you moan.

“Fuck me, baby,” you whimpered, pulling down Harry’s boxers and began slowly jerking him off. Harry moans, throwing his head back as he bucks his hips towards your hand. You smirk, shutting him up with a kiss. Soon, you two began to makeout with each other.

“You ready?” Harry asked, positioning himself at your entrance. The water moved gently as he moved his hands up and down his dick, waiting for an answer patiently.

“As ready as I’ll ever be,” you whisper in his ear.

He instantly pushes his dick into your hot core, the water sloshing out of the pool as he pumps into you quickly and fast. He moans, putting his face into the crook of your neck and you feel yourself slowly reach the area of no return.

“Say my name,” he demands, going extra slow. You whine at the lost of friction, shaking your head.

“I said… Say. My. Name!” He shouts, pounding into you roughly. You scream, feeling yourself clench around him as you orgasm. You scratch his back, leaving red claws on his smooth ivory back.

“HARRY! HARRY! Oh god, baby,” you moan as you ride out your high. You smile dreamily at him as he groans out loud as he spurts his cum into your pussy.

“I think this proves no one can love you more than I,” he says smugly before kissing you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(http://1d-sexualfrustrations.tumblr.com/post/36564756214/im-in-love-with-you-harry-styles)