Hands

It was december 24th, me and my boyfriend Harry spent christmas eve in a hotel room. It was a dark night and the white snowflakes fell down from the black sky. It was cold on the balcony but i wanted to just take a nice breath of the christmas air that filled London. People were walking hand in hand, their arms tangled together with beanies on their heads and gloves on their hands. 

The fast-going London had finally calmed down and inside of the apartments i could see little children open their christmas gifts. 
The cold air sneaked into my sweater and i crossed my arms trying to get a little warmer, or less cold. 

I had probably stood there for a good 20 minutes ‘til the balcony door opened and a pair of hands found their way around my waist. 

-Babe, you’re gonna get a cold, come inside, my love whispered in my ear and kissed my neck softly. 
-Not yet, i said. 
-I’m sorry this is how your christmas is spent, he said and pulled me closer to him as his hands sneaked inside of my sweater. I shivered from his sudden touch but it didn’t last long, his huge hands stroked my sides and i felt myself getting warmer and warmer. 
I turned around and played with his beautiful, curly hair while my arms rested on his shoulders. I slowly leaned in and softly put my lips on his neck. 
-I wouldn’t want to spend it any other way, i whispered in his ear and felt him smile against my cheek. 
His hands were still under my sweater, they touched every little bit of skin on my back while his lips kissed mine. He never needed to say anything, he made me feel loved just by using his huge comforting hands. 
Now his hands were on my bum, squeezing it slightly. They stroked my bum up and down and then up on my back, down on my bum and finally they lifted me up and put me on the table next to us. The table was cold but it didn’t matter, my body was so hot it could melt down an ice cube in seconds. 
His hands were on my thighs, at first he just kept them in one place while his tongue sneaked inside of my mouth and licked every inch of my tongue while he kissed me hard. I hadn’t even noticed he had opened up my pants ‘til his soft hands were slowly rubbing my clit. 
I moaned into his ear and my hot breath came out of my mouth like a white cloud. 
His one hand were squeezing my bum and the other one were busy inside of my pants. 
The pleasure i felt was indescribable, i was so ready to fuck him then and there but even though my moans begged him to get inside of me, his hand were still slowly feeling every inch of me. 

-Please…..Harry, faster, i….can’t…..take this, i moaned into his mouth while he kissed me passionately. 

I was just about to unzip his pants when he pulled away my hands. 

-Love, it’s not time to open your christmas gift yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(http://1d-sexualfrustrations.tumblr.com/post/37326488480/hands-harry-styles)