Study Night

My best friend Harry and I were studying in my room. I’d always had feelings for Harry, but I never thought he had returned them. Well, I was proved wrong tonight. I was typing up my course document on the computer while lying on my stomach when I felt a strong hand on my leg. I felt another strong hand on my other leg and I turned my head to see Harry straddling my legs and smirking. His hands trailed underneath my skirt and his hands moved only to be sat on my bum.

“Harry what are you doing?” I whispered, shocked by his antics.

“You’ve been teasing me all freaking day Y/N, I like you, a lot okay. So let me do this please” he whispered, staring into my eyes.

I nodded, still confused about what he was going to do. His fingers thrummed on my underwear and moved to the waist of my panties and rolled me over to lay on my back. His hands were resting on the inside of my thighs until he moved them back up to the waist band of my panties. He pulled them down to my ankles slowly, slowly peeling them from my feet. Waiting in anticipation, I was antsy for his next move. Was he going to do what I’d always dreamed of doing with him? He blew on my slit as I moaned and squirmed underneath his touch and he just looked up and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at him as he folded my skirt up so he could see my dripping wet pussy. He smirked and eyed me once more before planting his head in between my legs and licking me up and down before plunging his tongue inside.

“Harry, OH MY GOD!” I moaned, gripping the sheets.

He plunged a finger into me, pumping in and out slowly. I have never felt more pleasure than this in my life, my best friend knew what the fuck he was doing. I was moaning uncontrollably when he plunged a second and third finger into me.

“OH MY GOD! HARRY!” I screamed, gripping the sheets tighter and tighter in my hands.

I was losing my friction, he was doing everything right, tongue, fingers. I have never felt such pleasure. My pussy clenched around his fingers as my arms went to reach for the head board for grip.

“You close babe?” Harry asked onto my clit, licking it in figure eights.

I moaned in response, not finding the words. He suddenly pulled his fingers out and sat up. He sucked his fingers as I laid there and glared at him for stopping. He grinned and lifted a finger, indicating me to wait. He pulled his pants off and instantly crawled a top me while shaking off his boxers. He kissed me passionately, but I was too antsy to stay still as his hard cock was resting against my stomach and I was about to climax minutes before. I gripped his biceps and flipped him onto his back, sitting on his stomach so he could feel my dripping pussy on his stomach.

“Still wet for me baby?” he laughed.

I glared at him before slapping his chest. I lined myself up between his and mine centres and fell a top of him. We both groaned at the impact. I bounced up and down while clawing my hand down his abs. He reached for my ass before going to my hips and then straight to my boobs and held them as I bounced. I looked down and saw his dick entering me and that made me ever hornier. I stopped bouncing and started doing a figure of eights and we both came together, our juices mixing. I fell beside him, panting and sweaty. He rolled over and he had another hard on.

“Really?” I breathed.

He smirked.

“I’m in love with you, and you’re the best I’ve had Y/N. I love your beautiful E/C eyes. I love you hair and the way it sits. I love your curves. I love your entire name, besides the last part, I’ll change that one day,” I blushed at that as he continued. “I love your smile, it brights up the room. I love everything about you, that’s why I want to ask if you’ll be my girlfriend Y/N,” he finished smiling.

I looked at him about to cry.

“No one has ever said that to me before Harry. And yes, I’ll be your girlfriend!” I cried, wrapping my arms around his neck only for us to start snogging.

We snogged for two minutes before everything became heated again and we went for round two.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(http://1d-sexualfrustrations.tumblr.com/post/32989131906/study-night-harry-styles)