I Deserve You

My body shivered from the coldness outside, I knocked weakily on Harry’s door and folded my arms again trying to warm myself up. Seconds seemed like hours and finally Harry’s cheerful face was looking down at me. 

“Your here !” He greeted while hugging me tightly but I didnt hug back , I didnt have the strength too. He shifted and noticed something was wrong. He pulled away and looked back down at me. 

“Whats wrong?” He said shocked while he finally noticed my drained out face, my red eyes and the sadness in me. I could find the words in me but I managed to speak softly “Harry..” I began looking at him desperately “Whats wrong love” He said his eyes urging a response “He cheated on me” I chocked out and Harry brought me into a warm embrace. 

His strong arms holding my fragile body tightly and warming me up. He whispered quietly into my ear as his curls touched me “Im sorry” He said. My tears were uncontrollable now and I was bawling. 

He carried me inside the house and shut the door behind us. My tears staining his light grey shirt. He set me back down but I just hugged his long torso again because I just wanted one of his hugs. He rubbed my back with his hands trying to comfort me. My crying became louder to hear as I cascaded the tears into his shirt “Shhh baby doll shhh” He spoke in his slow accent. 

Finally I pulled away from his hug and looked at him. His eyes were full of hurt and sorrow “What happened ?” He asked while taking me into his lap on the couch and covering us with a blanket. 

Harry was always the one I would talk to about my relationship with Zayn and he knew everything about it. Me and Harry were really close friends. I sniffled lightly while pressing my head on his chest feeling his inhale and exhale. 

“He told me..” I began trying to hold my tears back again but soon the fell slowly onto my cheeks “We were in a fight and he finally told me he had cheated on me” I finished while Harry’s fingers wiped the tears off my cheeks. 

“Im so sorry babe” He said with his lips pressed onto the top of my head. He kissed my head once and held me tighter in his lap. “I guess I was to stupid to realize it..” I said sheepishly. He moved his hand down to my hand and played with my fingers as he talked slowly. 

“Your not stupid he is” He stated, His curly hair touching my forehead softly. “Harry ?” I asked quietly while taking my head out from under his chin and looking at him. “Yeah ?” He asked “How long has he been cheating on me ?” I said not wanting to know the real answer but I knew Harry would tell me. 

He looked into my heart broken eyes and sighed “A month” He confessed as my heart shattered into a million pieces . I stood up from his lap and my body turned numb at the disbelief. “Where are you going” he asked while I trudged for the door. 

He spun me around by my arm to reveal my eyes that were crying constantly now. “They were right Harry..” I said looking down at the ground “Who was right” He said loosening his grip on my arm “The haters were right..I didnt deserve him..he is to good for me..” I finished, Harry had me in another hug with his hands tightly around me. 

“Dont ever say that !” He almost shouted “He never cared about me” I continued  ”Its true, hes too good for me” I finally finished. Bawling more than ever as I faced the truth. “Stop talking like that !” Harry said firmly as he pulled away from our hug. I gazed up at him wide-eyed. 

“Dont ever say anything like that again ! Your fucking perfect and beautiful ” He shouted and he pressed his lips into mine harshly.

***

I pushed him off with all the might I could. My lips still longing for his when I pulled away. “Harry..why wo-” I began but got cut off quickly by his slow words. 

“He doesnt deserve you !” He urged “Harry ! Stop..please” I replied   biting my lip to try to keep the tears in but it was too late. “I knew since the day me and Zayn met he was to perfect for me and when he asked me out I thought it was some sort of dream. But now I realize I wasnt special to him…I was just some girl.” I finished and now my hot tears where racing down my cheeks. 

“Stop (Y/N) ! Your wrong, your perfect and if he was to much of  a dick to realiaze it than he doesnt deserve you” As the last word left his lips his eyes locked on mine and it was almost instinct like, he plunged toward me and grabbed my face pressing his lips into mine once again. 

I didnt resist this time. I let his warm mouth caress mine. His tounge moving almost as freely as his hands were. His palms touched my stomach making me get goosebumps. They inched their way up and removed my shirt entirely. 

My blood rushed and things were getting heated between us too. With his mouth still set on mine he grasped my waist and legs and carried me up to his room. Shutting the door behind us. 

He laid me down on the bed softly while he climbed on top of my small body, him being much taller than I am. His soft brown curls touched my face lightly as our lips never left each others. I could feel the hunger within him which was turning me on even more now. 

I didnt want to think about Zayn, he had cheated on me so why should I even care. My minds attention went back to Harry as he was still hovering over me but now his mouth was digging into my neck with rough kisses. 

I wanted him so badly and I knew he felt it. He kissed my neck in every soft spot I had making me whimper a little, he took this as a signal to take off his shirt exposing his abbs. I traced my hands down his warm stomach till my hands met his jeans. 

With my small fingers I tried my hardest to un button them quickly as I could. His hand moving my chin down so our eyes met. I looked deeply into his trying to hold in my needs for him. “He doesnt deserve you baby girl…I deserve you” His slow raspy voice only made me want him more. 

His lips immediately pushed against mine and he lightly touched my back as if telling me to arch it. Which I did he quickly undid my bra and put all his focus onto my boobs. He massaged one which sucking on the other. 

His lips then roamed down my stomach and met my pants. He got rid of them only leaving me in my soaking wet underwear. He bit his lip before pulling them down and liking my slit completely one time. “Mhhmm Harry!” I moaned while I massaged one of my boobs. 

He came back up to meet my mouth with his and as we madeout I could feel him taking his boxers off. His hard cock slapped his stomach. He pulled away from our kiss and focused on my center. 

His now sweaty palms pulled my thighs open a bit and shoved his length into me slowly. As he climbed back on top of me I could feel his hot breath on me, he pumped faster now as he kissed my neck softly. 

I moved my hands onto his cheeks and put his lips back on mine. He continued to thrust hitting my g-spot every time, it was almost magical how gentle he was with me. “Harry !” I shouted. His thrusts began even faster now and I could tell he was close “Harry ! Im close ” I screamed as the immense of pleasure filled me I threw my head back. 

“Mhmm your so tight (Y/N)!” He spoke out loudly. My moans became uncontrollable now. “Harry ! ” I shouted out again. “Whoes loving you baby girl ?” he asked both of us almost at our highs. “You Harry..you” I shouted. I felt my walls tighten around his throbbing cock and his juices fill me making us both moan as we reached our climax together. 

He panted heavily as he pulled out and laid next to me on the bed. He pulled the blankets onto us and faced me. “Im sorry” He chocked out quietly while holding my waist softly “But baby girl I deserve you” he whispered into my ear while resting his head on me. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part One: (http://1d-sexualfrustrations.tumblr.com/post/33577072588/i-deserve-you-part-1-harry-styles)

Part Two: (http://1d-sexualfrustrations.tumblr.com/post/33582487769/i-deserve-you-part-2-harry-styles)