Chapter 15

* Warning: Semi Mature Content *

• Kyler •

It's been a couple weeks now and neither Jeff nor I have brought up the fight between us, but Jeff would always bring up the whole blow job in the shower thing and try to convince me to give him another one. I mean I wouldn't mind doing it again he just always seems to ask when I'm not in the mood so basically saying whenever I don't want to do it he has the habit of asking for it and I have plenty of other  things Id much rather do. Like draw.

"Hey babe." Jeff Called from the bed as I sat by the window and sketched. Coincidence.

"Yes."

"Can you do me a favour."

"Depends on what it is."

"Can you get naked for me so I can jerk off." I put my pencil down and gave him a blank stare. "Please."

"No amount of begging or pleading will make me want to do that."

"But I wanna see you naked ... again." Jeff looked at me and cocked his head to the side and tried to look all cute and innocent. My lord what are we three?

"You're really out of it today."

"Cause I'm-"

"Oh trust me I know." I said cutting him off not wanting to hear the words 'I'm horny' come from his mouth, last time he was horny he got blow job in the shower and now he wont stop asking for one every time he gets like this or mentions about me being naked which honestly never would of happened if het left me to shower in peace.

"Does it bother you?" He asked rolling over on his side to face me.

"No it's just you ask for a blow job all time it gets a little annoying."

"Then give it to me the first time and I'll stop asking."

I rolled my eyes. "You're missing my point, I'm just not in the mood when you ask so I don't want to you know?" I explained as an expression of confusion spread across his face.

"You have to be in the mood?"

"Yeah like you don't just Jerk off randomly you do it when you're horny or in the mood right, so I don't want to get on my knees and suck your dick if I'm not in the mood." I picked my pencil back up and continued to draw a picture of a rearing Friesian stallion, one of my favourite horse breeds whilst hopping Jeff got the hint and will leave it at that.

"So what your saying is you have to be horny." He gave me a smirk. Oh my lord.

I face palmed myself and sighed. "No Jeff that's not what I meant you butt."

"I like your butt." Jeff added after my comment, putting emphases on the 'Your' part.

"Yes baby I know you do."

"Kyler." Jeff whined like an impatient little child. "Please?"

"Will that make you happy?" I asked closing my sketch book and placing it on my lap.

"Yes it really would." I got up and placed my sketch book on my desk and stood in front of him.

"Fine."

"I knew I'd convince you to sooner or later." I kneeled on the ground and looked up at him giving him a half smile. He leaned down and cupped my cheek and gave me a kiss. "You know I love you right?"

"Yeah especially when I'm sucking your dick."

"No not because of that reason and you know that."