Chapter 19

• Jeff •

It's been almost a month now since Slender forced Kyler and I to break up and for me to move from his room. I haven't been able to talk to Kyler let alone see him. He never comes down stairs, he never eats anything with us. Slender will bring food up to him and whenever someone asked what or how Kyler's doing Slender always gives us the same answer. That he's sleeping.

I know Kyler better then anyone and he hates being alone but with Slender watching my every move and forbidding us from seeing each other I'm not surprised if Slender's the reason he never leaves his room. Basically forcing him to live in there like a prison cell.

How long will this shit keep going?

Its not fair to keep Kyler Locked up in his room when he's done nothing to deserve it.

This is just bullshit.

                               •••

"No!"

"Come on you haven't been out of your room in days, you need to."

"Fuck off!" I looked towards the stairs and saw Slender with one of his hands holding someone by the wrist as they tried to fight out of his grip.

"Kyler I swear if you don't come down here I'll drag you down these stairs myself!"

"Fuck you!"

"That's it." I watched as Slender forcefully dragged Kyler around the corner as he screamed at him to let him go.

He looks so different ..

His face is so pale, almost as pale as mine and his eyes bloodshot, his shirt seemed three sizes to big and it honestly looked like he hasn't slept for days.

Slender pushed him down the stairs and Kyler tripped down the last step falling to the floor. Hard. Slender walked up behind him, wrapped an arm around his stomach and pulled him up forcefully and pushed him again, towards the kitchen. "Move."

His eyes locked onto mine briefly.

And all I could see was a call for help.

I looked over at Masky with anger as Slender treated Kyler so coldly, he was always so kind to Kyler, why is he doing this.

Did he know I was down here, is he doing this to prove a point? To cause a scene? Whatever he's thinking in that fucked up head of his, he needs to stop.

This wont solve anything.

"You two out." He said towards us. I wasn't going anywhere.

"Just follow me." Masky whispered and he dragged me around the corner and pretended like we left the room.

"Remove your shirt." I heard Slender say to Kyler, once he thought we were gone. Both Masky and I looked over at them from around the corner.

"No."

"Take it off and do not disobey me." I hated just sitting and watching, like watching a predator hunt its prey. Not knowing when it would strike or make its move. It was agonizing. It was killing me.

Kyler began to back up and look like he was getting ready to turn and run, but Slender shot one of his tentacles in his direction and grabbed Kyler's wrist.

"Let go of me!" Kyler tried to pry from Slender's grip but he wasn't strong enough, slender walked over to Kyler and I looked away as soon as I heard the cracking sound of a hand slapping someones skin.