Chapter 22

* Warning: Mature Content *

• Jeff •

It's been a week now and Kyler woke up a couple days ago but he's been stuck bed ridden for the time being. Slender's orders. He's been giving Kyler energy supplements and took a blood test to make sure his body is stable and healthy.

"Alright Kyler I'm done with your daily check in and I think everything seems to be in order here." Slender said as he finished checking Kyler's pulse.

"Does this mean I can finally get out of bed now?"

"Yes your healthy enough." I watched as Slender pulled the needle out of Kyler's arm that was attached to the IV and place a bandaid over the area were the needle was. I grabbed Kyler's hand and wrapped my other arm around his waist and helped him jumped down from the bed and carefully walk out of the room.

"You know how badly I have to pee right now." Kyler said as soon as we got into the living room, I just looked at him and laughed.

"What have you not gone all week?"

"No I have, slender just had to carry me there and back because he didn't want me to walk but I've had to go since I woke up this morning."

"Awh then go."

"You don't have to tell me twice." Kyler scurried as fast as he could to the washroom. I swear everything he does is adorable.

Moment's later I saw his frail figure return to the living room. "My legs are like Jell-O." he said when he sat back down.

"You didn't miss did you?" I chuckled, Kyler gave a very non convincing guilty look.

"Haha well." I just shook my head in shame still laughing quietly to myself. "I'm only kidding, I never miss."

"You never miss eh?"

"Nope it always goes in."

"That can be taken wrong in so many ways." I was rewarded with a hit to the shoulder by a very Unsatisfied Kyler.

"Oh Jeff you know one thing I missed being stuck in bed for a week."

"What's that." Kyler sat on my lap and placed a hand on my neck and started to kiss me on the other side. He then took both hands and grabbed my waist and pulled him self onto me harder. The best part was, Kyler was only in a shirt and boxers

"You." He said and went back to kissing my neck again. He placed both hands on either of my shoulders as he continued to suck on my neck. I slightly rubbed my hands up and down his back softly.

"What me to stop?" He asked me when he pulled away from kissing my neck.  I pulled him into a kiss making his lips crash onto mine. I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer onto me. Kyler pulled away from the kiss for a moment. "I have a better idea."

He climbed off of my lap and knelt on the floor in between my legs  and lifted up my shirt.

"Kyler as much as I want this to happen I don't think its such a good idea to do it in the middle of the living room."

"I don't care, who ever see's can just deal with it." As he said that he pulled my shorts down. Man what ever drugs Slender pumped through Kyler's body has surely turned him right around.

I heard foot steps come down the stairs and Kyler was already going it at but I chose to ignore who ever it was, like Kyler said they can just deal with it.

"Damn Jeff." I heard Eyeless say when he came around the corner. "Someone's getting some action."

"Just a bit." I chuckled.

"Kay well I'm going back upstairs I'd rather not see Jeff's dick more then I'm supposed to." We both laughed at EJ when he hurried up the stairs, Kyler pulled my shorts back up and fixed my shirt and sat back on my lap again.

"Why don't we save that for later. Come to my room tonight and let's see what you can really do." Kyler kissed my neck one more time before hopping off my lap and heading for the stairs.

"Wait, what are you saying?"

"I'm saying, were gonna have sex tonight."

I got up from the couch and walked over to him and placed a hand on his forehead.

"What are you doing?"

"Making sure your feeling okay because your talking crazy."

"I'm not talking crazy, I was stuck laying in a bed for a week, that gives a guy a lot of time to think and well. I want to try it with you.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, we can do it now if you want." Kyler said in a seductive tone.

Grabbing my hand, he led me up to his room, closed and locked the door and turned off the lights. I watched as Kyler fully stripped his clothes and climbed on top of me and started kissing me.

I flipped us so I was on top and removed my shorts and boxers as well, leaving us completely naked and I leaned over Kyler and kissed him again.

                              •••

Kyler and I lay there, hot, sweaty and tired after what I can say is probably the best sex a man could get. Kyler was curled up against my body, his head laying on my chest.

"I love you Jeff." His voice softly spoke.

"I love you to Kyler."

We both fell asleep together in his room and I held Kyler's body in my arms as we slept, I wasn't letting anything take this moment away from us.