three

"I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE you're a genie. like a real genie. are you sure you're not a demon or whatsoever? are you going to go sowoneul malhaebwa every time i want to make a wish?"

"for aladdin's sake shut up and eat your ice cream." yohan mumbled. "good luck with making me shut up. you're stuck with me now anyways. you have to deal with it." she said as she licked her ice cream.

yohan shook his head. he can't believe he's stuck with her till he grants her wishes. "do you want some? or genies don't eat?"

"nah. i can eat if i want to. though i won't feel hungry even if i don't eat." he stated.

gaeul opened the door to her apartment and let herself and yohan in. yohan examined and everything looked neat as if no one lived there before. "you have a nice house."

"thanks. i'll change into something else and we'll see what will be my first wish." gaeul beamed before disappearing into her room. yohan plopped himself on the couch and turned on the tv. after finding zero good shows, he turned it off and rested his head on the couch.

gaeul came out and noticed that yohan had his eyes closed. "guess i'll make some food first." she mumbled before going into the kitchen. after a solid 15 minutes, she came out with a small pot of ramen.

"oi genie boy. i made some ramen, let's eat." yohan hesitated at first but joined her at the dining table in the end. "were you sleeping?"

"no i wasn't. just resting. you cooked this? are you sure you didn't put poison in it?" he stirred the ramen with his chopstick as he smelled it. gaeul rolled her eyes at him and proceeded to put some in her bowl before digging in.

"listen here. i didn't almost burn my hand cooking this just for you to not eat it. so before i flip the table you better be eating a bowl of it." she threatened him.

"ooh feisty." yohan commented before putting a small portion of ramen in his bowl. "so have you thought about it?"

"don't talk while you have food in your mouth!" gaeul scolded him and he raised his arms in defense, dropping his chopsticks. gaeul sighed and rubbed her temples. "god you're such a headache." she mumbled, going to the kitchen to get a new chopstick and placed the one yohan dropped in the sink.

she came back with new chopsticks and passed it to him. "thank you." he grinned as he continued to eat his ramen. "you're doing the dishes later by the way." gaeul announced, gaining attention from yohan. he raised his eyebrows and nodded.

"can't guarantee you'll get your bowls in one piece." he said calmly, shrugging. "kim yohan i swear to god if you don't stop messing around, i'm going to send you back into that stupid lamp." she threatened as she eyed the lamp on the rack.

for a second she thought she saw yohan frowned, a sad expression plastered on his face but he immediately replaced it with an unimpressed look. "i'd like to see you do that."

"whatever- eh you're finishing your second bowl already?"

"for the record, i have a big appetite and i haven't eaten in... for god knows how long. your ramen was ok. i can do better." he said smugly.

"oh yeah-" before she could finish her sentence, she was interrupted by the ringing of her phone. she looked at the caller id and it was her mom.

gaeul held her index finger to her lips, asking yohan not to make any noises. she accepted the call and greeted her mom happily. "yes mom i'm doing fine, really. how's osaka?"

"oh, that's great. once i'm done with school? sure! sounds like a plan. oh yeah mom i'm having a friend over right now- mom my friend is a he- what no he's just a friend i swear!" she defended herself, feeling embarrassed that yohan had to listen to their conversation.

"cook? oh yeah, i made some ramen- no mom i assure you he's cool with eating ramen, right yohan?" she paused to ask him. yohan let out a low tsk. "yeah mrs han, i'm totally fine with eating only ramen. gaeul is good at it." he said over the loudspeaker.

"oh but still. anyways yohan i hope you don't mind if the house is in a state of a mess-"

"no no miss han. the house is really neat and clean." yohan explained. "so gaeul had some sense in her and decided to clean the house huh?" her mom teased her.

"mom stop! you're embarrassing me! yeah yeah ok bye love you." and with that, she ended the call. she glared at yohan before continuing to eat. "i breathed!" he defended himself.

"yeah whatever i'm done." she said, standing up then went to the kitchen. "kim yohan you're doing the dishes! i'll go take a shower!" she announced and yohan let out a hmm as a reply.

after yohan was done eating, he cleared the table and did the dishes, but magically. it didn't take him long since he wasn't the one doing all the work considering the fact that he's a genie.

he explored gaeul's apartment and it had 2 rooms. one was empty and another bedroom had it's door closed. he assumed that's gaeul's mom's room. while doing his little exploration, he found picture frames of gaeul and her mom but none with her dad.

curiosity kicked in but yohan decided it was best if he left that topic alone. it could be a sensitive topic to gaeul.

"hey i know what's my first wish!" she beamed as she jumped out of her room excitedly, making yohan flabbergasted. "oh okay what is it?" yohan asked.

"oh um hehe let's sit first," she said, pulling yohan's arm. she dragged him all the way to the living room and sat in front of him. yohan noticed that she was suddenly wearing glasses.

"you wear glasses?"

"duh, i'm blind! i wear contact lenses at school though because i look ugly in these big round glasses," she complained, adjusting her glasses.

"you look fine," he muttered but she still heard it.

"ANYWAYS GENIE BOY! my first wish is to be able to read properly. in other words, make my dyslexia go away." 

i have like so many drafts waiting to be published but if genie flops then i might not-

anyways yohan is so boyfriend material like literally what can he not do??? he's an athlete. he can cook and drive (cooly i might add) also drives his sisters around. can sing dance n rap ugh bestest boy