nine

"YOU'RE THE disgusting one here. you literally drooled on me. on my arm. bitch." yohan complained making gaeul scrunched her nose.

"your saliva dropped on my fucking hair because you had your mouth opened too wide. and you said you don't sleep you fake ass lying bitch." she argued back, pointing the butter knife towards his direction.

"i was tired of coaxing you alright?" he explained but gaeul only shook her head.

it was weekend and they both woke up in the opposite position of how they fell asleep last night. gaeul literally slept on his arm and had one of her legs wrapped around his leg.

gaeul quickly woke up when she realised they weren't exactly in a nice position.

"can i wish for something right now?" she asked, a bit anxious about her second wish. yohan nodded and eyed her suspiciously. "you sound like you're about to commit a crime. whatever your wish is, i hope it won't cause the both of us to end up in jail."

"nonsense! it's nothing like what you think dumbass."

yohan muttered something she couldn't hear but he asked her to proceed anyways. "my second wish is for lee hangyul to like me back." she announced and yohan was taken aback in so many ways.

he didn't know what happened between them yesterday that made her cried but he certainly knew it wasn't something nice.

"are you sure?" he asked her, afraid that she might regret her decisions later on. yohan had dealt with this kind of wishes multiple times and most of it resulted with heartbreak and he didn't her to experience the bitter feeling.

gaeul bit her lip and looked down, unsure of her rushed wish. she couldn't help but to allow a single tear to fall down her cheek.

again, yohan was left dumbfounded. he really didn't know how to deal with a crying girl so he stayed still before he decided to wipe the tear with his thumb.

realising a foreign touch on her cheek, gaeul looked up only to have her eyes meeting with a pair of yohan's mesmerising eyes. "don't get me wrong but i just don't want you to go through unnecessary heartbreaks. if you've thought through about this then i'll grant your wish."

gaeul realised hiding the truth from yohan was no use. she had been a little bit too comfortable with him so she can't find a reason to why she shouldn't tell him about it.

"i skipped lunch yesterday because hangyul said he wanted to meet me in front of the old physics lab. he said he needed help to confess to his crush and that's when my heart broke into pieces." she sobbed and yohan could only rub her back hoping that it'll calm her down a bit.

"do you know something? that day after you left when hangyul took me out, i absentmindedly kissed him." she continued.

"and he kissed me back. i thought we shared a little something since he didn't reject the kiss but i was absolutely wrong. i asked him about it and he said he got caught up with the moment then proceeded to say sorry." she explained.

"you know what's the worst part? he thanked me for that because he considered that as a practice in a way that it helped him so it wouldn't be awkward if his crush accepted his confession," she mumbled and yohan was holding himself from snorting but ended up letting out a small chuckle.

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY ABOUT THAT HUH?" gaeul yelled, throwing a pillow to his face.

"well the fact that he thanked you for kissing him. you should've punched him or something for doing that you know?" he raised his eyebrows but she just sighed in defeat.

"i'm a bad person am i?" she retorted but yohan shook his head in disagreement. "you're a lot nicer than you think han gaeul. and i think that people around you take your kindness for granted. but of course excluding the times where you abused me." he laughed and gaeul smiled.

yohan is indeed a nice and thoughtful genie. she leaned in and hugged yohan, resting her head on her shoulder.

"so what if hangyul doesn't like you back? you always have me. sometimes things don't go the way you want it to be and you have to accept it wholeheartedly gaeul." he mumbled, stroking her silky hair.

she broke the hug and sighed. "when's midterms?"

"um in 4 days? why?" yohan scratched his head, weirded out by the fact that she moved on from their previous topic so easily as if they were never on it.

"let's go to japan!" she beamed excitedly, leaving yohan speechless. "what? for real? i mean, now?" he stuttered, trying to grasp at what gaeul had just said.

"a three days and two nights trip. just the two of us and perhaps i could surprise my mom. you can do your magic right? it's my second wish. i'll go pack some things then i'll make a proper wish." she said getting up from her spot before rushing to her room.

yohan was still on the cold hard ground, thinking if it was possible for him to follow his master around even though she only has one more wish.

usually, when he granted this kind of wishes, he'd never follow his master around. before he could have further thoughts, gaeul came back with a small suitcase, all set for her short getaway.

"it's possible to grant my wish right?" she asked him doubtfully. "of course." yohan answered in an instance. he didn't want to disappoint her.

"where do you want to go? i mean as in where in japan?" he questioned her so it'd be easy for him to grant her wish.

"osaka. that's where mom is right now i guess."

"you sure you don't want to stay and study for midterms?" he asked her for the last time and when she glared at him, he instantly regretted his decisions.

"alright then genie boy, my second wish is to go to osaka with you." she said, observing yohan immediately. "your wish is my command," he said, before impressing gaeul with his magic again and she did not miss the part where his eyes turned grey again.

she guessed she'll have to get used to that as well. before she could do or say anything, she felt her whole body and soul slowly disappearing but yohan wasn't. 

double update bcs!! hehe
also who's down to burn down
woolim and starship??
soldiers we ride at dawn!!

stan tbz!! ohmygod reveal is so good??
the way juyeon started the song omg