six

"WHAT THE HELL kim yohan? i don't have cat food! neither do i have experience in taking care of a cat." she sighed and kneeled down have a good look at the cat.

"come on gaeul. we can always buy cat food. what's the deal?" he said calmly, eyes not leaving the television. gaeul glared at him and he swore he could feel her glare piercing through him.

"oh yeah? with whose money?"

"look." he paused the tv show and turned to her. "cat foods ain't even expensive. hangyul looks rich. maybe he could be your uhm what do humans usually call it?" he said, trying to grasp the word.

"ah yes! sugar daddy!" he said enthusiastically. gaeul stared at the genie boy unbelievably. "are you fucking kidding me kim yohan." she threw a pillow at his face again.

"what why? did i say something wrong?" he asked, puzzled. "you know what, fuck you." she sighed for the umpteenth time that day. "stop cursing gaeul. geez, the kitty is a small babie. stop influencing him with bad words!"

"you're unbelievable kim yohan." she muttered and turned to the kitten again and sighed again. "you're too cute. i guess we could keep you." she said, playing a bit with the kitten.

"yes! thank you gaeul you're the best." yohan exclaimed, jumping around the house before kneeling down beside her. "what are you naming him?"

"me? but you found him."

"no you name him since you let me keep it and since it's your house. and it's also your money we're using to buy its food," he said the last part slowly but gaeul still heard it.

she rolled her eyes and tried to come up with a cute name. "hmm what about leo?" she suggested and yohan nodded. "i'm fine with anything. why leo though?"

"well, i named him after my favourite fictional character. oh my god, you have no idea how much love i have for fictional characters. do you know heroes of the olympus?

i mean, of course, you don't but you should check out the series! it's the most amazing thing- what the fuck yohan why are you staring at me like that?"

yohan rubbed his nape and chuckled. "well i think it's beautiful that you have so much love for fictional characters. you can talk about them all day and i wouldn't mind at all." he spoke truthfully.

"well, maybe next time," she stated and got up. she went to charge her phone before entering her room as yohan watched her, his hand busy brushing leo's head.

a few seconds later, her head and her upper body popped out from her room, catching yohan off guard because he was staring at her direction. "get your ass up and get ready. we're going grocery shopping to buy some things and necessities for leo."

yohan nodded and changed in a blink of an eye. he was dressed up in a white t-shirt with a denim jacket and skinny jeans. "god i really need to get used to your magic shit from today onwards." she mumbled, massaging her temples.

"you better." he grinned.

-

"can we get this?"

gaeul sighed and pushed the trolley towards yohan's direction before taking the bottle from his hand. "no yohan we don't need whipping cream. we need full cream milk."

"isn't it the same thing? whipping cream and full cream milk?" he asked cluelessly.

"i'm never taking you out for grocery shopping again." she shook her head and walked away from him while he trailed like a lost puppy behind her. when he finally got the chance to catch up with her, she turned to face him.

"let's go to the pet's food aisle and buy food supply for leo." yohan nodded and grinned. "if we don't have enough money i'm kicking you out to save money. leo can stay though."

"mean! oh hey, look gaeul! that puppy looks like you!" he pointed excitedly to a poster of puppy that was hung on the aisle.

"oh yeah? the puppy is cute. so am i." she said confidently. "i wasn't going to say that. it's ugly. like you." he teased her and she swore she was about to throw the soft drink can at him.

"okay okay calm down i was just kidding." he raised his hands in defence.

"ugh, whatever. can you teleport us home? i'm lazy." she said, putting leo's food supply in the trolley. "make me good food as soon as we get home." he demanded.

"correction, my home." she said, emphasising the word my. "also, make your own food. i'm tired already. besides i already ate with hangyul earlier."

"we're walking home then." he said, finalising his decision. or that's what he thought. "fine. you'll do the dishes and promise me to not disturb me after that. don't forget to feed leo."

yohan gave her a look. "sure whatever."

after paying for the grocery, they walked outside and headed to the back of the mart and fortunately for them, no one was there. "hold my hand tightly and don't let go." he ordered.

gaeul did as what she was told and before she knew anything, she's back in her living room. but her vision became blurry and she stumbled onto yohan, gripping his arm tightly as she could her body getting heavier, her legs no longer supporting her.

"shit," yohan mumbled as she held onto gaeul, supporting her. she had passed out, probably the after effect of transporting.

he placed the grocery bag on the floor and carried gaeul to her room before placing her on the bed. yohan didn't notice leo was licking his feet, meowing cutely. "yeah her? she'll be fine." he muttered.

yohan sat beside her and stroked her hair. yohan never knew the after-effects of transporting to humans so he could only wait for her to regain back her consciousness.

"you're someone with a beautiful heart you know?" he mumbled, staring at her face. she wasn't pretty, pretty but she was decent enough to make someone fall for her even if it wasn't for her personality.

yohan was terrified of what he's feeling. genies aren't supposed to feel things but it's the opposite for him now and he knew what harm he could bring to himself and of course to gaeul.

"please let me fulfil your wishes quickly. i hate it when i can't decipher my feelings," he muttered before leaning in to peck her forehead then proceeded to lay his head by her side. 

im still very devastated
abt basically everything but
i wish seungwoo to be happy
in whatever decision he made
and that i'll always support him
no matter what <3

i'll also be rooting for the
other members and support them
as long as i can uwu

also omg seungyoun has been
wrecking my nonexistent bias
list these days i can't t____t