ten

"YOHAN? KIM YOHAN?" she started to panic when she was alone in the streets of osaka. even her bag wasn't with her.

she couldn't help but to feel scared and lonely. she thought he was supposed to be with her. she had no communication form with yohan or whatsoever which made it harder for her to find him.

"boo!"

"ah fuck!" she covered her mouth immediately when she realised she had cursed out loud and some people were already staring at her, considering the fact that she's talking in a foreign language.

she turned around to find yohan grinning at her. "fuck you kim yohan i almost had a heart attack!" she whisper yelled at him before pulling him to the side of the street.

"ah anyways you looked like you were about to cry. were you scared?"

"to death! i legit started panicking when i was alone. you're lucky my anxiety did not attack me." she said and held her hands to her chest. an act she'd do to calm herself down.

"i'm sorry i didn't mean to scare you like that. and for the record, i couldn't teleport with you because it was your wish. you're also a dumbass because you didn't grab hold to your bag earlier. am i your maid too now?" he complained, handing her bag to her.

"uh thanks? let's find a hotel we could live in. i think there shouldn't be trouble finding one." she mumbled, walking side to side with yohan.

they walked for a while before finding a nice budget hotel for them to live in. "uh a room for two please." she said, trying to communicate with the receptionist using her not so bad english skills.

"sure." the receptionist flashed her a sweet smile before handing her the room card. they went up the elevator and unfortunately for them, a man was smoking in the lift.

gaeul started coughing, exaggerating it to the point the man gave her a weird look. "are you okay?" yohan asked, a bit concerned.

"fine but i just hate smokers. so i'm exaggerating it." she said, glaring at the man. yohan only remembered that the man is a japanese so that's why gaeul could openly badmouth him.

"i still can't believe you wished to come here. and you dragged me along." yohan complained as he plopped himself on the bed.

"what? do you not love vacations?"

"i've travelled to a lot of places and i can go anywhere i want anytime. sometimes i just want to stay home and rest you know? watch nextflix and finish your cookies n cream ice cream ." he mumbled, closing his eyes. the whole teleportation process must've drained out his energy.

"first of all it's my home so stop making it look as if it's yours. secondly, you literally spend every night watching netflix." she folded her arms and stared at him unbelievably.

"stranger things is really good i can't believe you refused to watch it," he mumbled, changing into something that made him look like a tourist.

"whatever. really yohan? a hat? wow, you look like you're more ready to tour around than me." she shook her head at his duality.

yohan shrugged and gaeul decided to pair her summer dress with a pair of flip flops so she won't get blisters from walking for too long.

they went out from the hotel and started walking around. "hey can i um link arms with you? no feelings attached though just for fun-"

"yeah yeah whatever," yohan muttered before holding out his arm and she gladly linked it with hers.

they took subways to get to some places and they had to stop now and then because gaeul gets tired easily.

they didn't buy anything much though because all they did was window shopping with gaeul stopping by every shop they passed by just to look at things.

"hey we should get matching clothes! it'd be cute." she beamed excitedly, pulling yohan into a small cute shop. "yeah you think so?", yohan asked, cocking his eyebrows at her, adoring her enthusiasm in a loving kind of way.

gaeul dragged him to the couples section before picking a pair of clothes for both of them. gaeul pushed it to his chest and told him to try it on.

they both got into the fitting rooms and tried them out. gaeul checked herself out in the mirror and twirled around, making her dress twirl too.

they both got out at the same time and gaeul couldn't stop giggling. "you know who do you look like now?" she asked, preparing herself mentally for what she's about to say.

yohan shrugged. "you look like my future boyfriend." she said and he gagged at her. even gaeul herself cringed at it.

" okay bad joke but did you like it? i found it online." she quickly came up with an excuse, embarrassed. "yeah you're good. teach me senpai - oh wait i have one." he exclaimed.

"do you know who do you look like?"

gaeul raised her eyebrows and asked him to continue. "my master." he said and got no response from her. "haha funny." she said sarcastically.

"welp guess that didn't really end well," he mumbled. gaeul sighed at his attempt to be funny. "well come to my classes. i assure you your humour will increase by 10%."

they both walked together to the counter and gaeul offered to pay this time. "well to think of it, you kind of helped me a lot ever since you existed in my life so this is the least i could do for you." she said, shoving the bag into his chest.

"ah my legs are getting sore." she complained for the tenth time. "get on my back." yohan offered. "what the fuck no! i'm heavy plus i'm also shy." she mumbled declining his offer.

"get your fat ass to the bench there," he said, leaving her to walk there by herself. he sat down and sighed, looking at her direction.

he never really thought of catching feelings for someone and now he can't help but to wonder how will things turn out for them when he grants gaeul's third wish.

"wow i hate walking." she complained as soon as she plopped herself down on the bench. "it's just walking," he muttered but he heard her.

"JUST WALKING? do you know how breathless-" however, when gaeul was about to argue back with yohan, someone cut her off.

"gaeul?" she looked up just to see a tall man five feet apart from them looking directly at her. yohan looked puzzled at their interactions.

"han seungwoo?" 

honestly im so fucking tired
of oneits and their ugly ass attitudes
bruh how do u even have the audacity
to question seungwoo's loyalty to both
his groups and fandoms?
mf i assure u that's not how it works ok?

EVERYONE should know that he did
his best to make everyone happy and
don't pretend as if he did nothing to
stop the disbandment and all.

don't fucking go 'he has a choice.' bs
with me. he is literally tied with a company
it's either he go solo, return to victon or do
nothing at all. tell me what choice does
he have??

he is getting old(?) and he's an idol
for fucks sake he chose to be one for
a reason. pls don't stop him from
realising his dreams. ik yall are excited
for the reboot and we all know the probability
of him joining is like 20% but pls keep
on supporting him in whatever he's doing.
he's been through so much :((