eleven

"HAN SEUNGWOO?" gaeul's eyes widened at the realisation of finding someone familiar to her in this foreign country. "oh my god!" she exclaimed and jumped from her seat to hug him.

the latter returned her hug and yohan stared at the both of them blankly. who's the guy and why was gaeul so friendly towards him?

"don't tell me this is one of your childhood sweethearts too." yohan interrupted, making them look at him.

"i smell a little bit of jealousy." the man commented. he had his brown shirt tucked in and his hair was styled perfectly. yohan had never seen a man this beautiful. yohan noticed that this man had tattoos too.

not the one that screamed danger¡ but in a sense that screamed art and perfection. he also gave this charismatic and powerful vibe. yohan couldn't help but to feel a tinge of jealousy seeing gaeul being all touchy with him.

his self-esteem kind of dropped down as soon as he saw this man. a greek god was what the man looked like.

seungwoo walked towards yohan and held out his hand. "han seungwoo. don't worry kid i'm only gaeul's cousin. you still stand a chance with her."

yohan's eyes lit at the mention of cousin. "oh haha i'm yohan. kim yohan. gaeul's friend." he laughed awkwardly and introduced himself. "nice tattoos." yohan commented when he couldn't take his eyes off seungwoo's arm and collarbone.

"thanks dude. you should get one too. i think your earlobe would be the perfect spot although it might hurt, you're going to catch girls' attentions with it." he said and winked.

gaeul squeezed in between them and glared at seungwoo. "oppa stop. just because you're hot and have tattoos and you have girls chasing you, that doesn't mean it'll happen to yohan too. he's a loser like me." she giggled saying the last part.

"come on gaeul. this guy has the looks of it. he's going to break hearts once he leaves highschool. who knows you'll do the same?" he raised his eyebrows and gaeul only hit his arms.

"yeah sure whatever." she mumbled. "oh and oppa why are you here?" she asked curiously.

"well i'm here to attend the meeting of course. dad is ill so i have to represent him for most occasions now. didn't auntie tell you that i'm always eating breakfast with her?" he laughed.

gaeul shook her head. "then is it possible if you bring me to the hotel you're staying? so i could surprise mom?" she asked, her eyes glittering with excitement.

"anything for my favourite cousin." he giggled and pinched her cheeks. yohan had no rights to be jealous but why was he jealous? "i'll text you the hotel's address and you can come over for dinner. it's on me." he winked and yohan panicked in gay.

seungwoo bid his goodbye and yohan turned to face gaeul. "your cousin is sure flirty as hell." he commented, wiping the sweat on his forehead.

"why? are you seduced?" she laughed, teasing him. "fun fact, besides handling my uncle's company, he's also a model. i'm not surprised if he really has girls chasing over him. who knows boys too?" she winked and yohan choked on his saliva.

"whatever han gaeul. do you want to go back to the hotel and rest for a while before dinner?" he asked, but he's already walking away from her.

"hey you're supposed to wait for my answer!" she ran up to him and screamed. yohan really can be a tsundere sometimes.

when they reached the hotel, gaeul immediately plopped herself down the bed. "what the hell i'm so tired!" she exclaimed. yohan felt drained out from walking too. "do you mind-" he asked awkwardly and gestured toward the bed.

gaeul glared at him and yohan took that as a no. "nevermind i'll just- take the sofa." he said and plopped himself on the sofa, closing his eyes after fidgeting his fingers.

from the bed, gaeul took a pillow and comforter before throwing in into his face. yohan groaned and sighed. "you could've just gave it to me nicely with a smile but no your ego is above anything else." yohan muttered.

gaeul gasped and pulled the comforter from him. "ah give it back!" yohan whined and she gave it back, nicely this time.

she laid herself on the bed and turned back to face him. "wake me up at 6!"

"am i your maid?" yohan retorted faintly but she heard it. "you're my genie!" she shouted back before turning to face the window.

yohan sighed and closed his eyes. at times like this, he really wished he wasn't some stupid genie, granting people with three wishes. he really wanted to live a normal human life where he could do things normally. fall in love normally like other people.

gaeul fell into a deep slumber and before she knew it, yohan was already shaking her vigorously. "wake up you dumb bitch! it's already fifteen minutes past six!" gaeul only pulled his arm and rested her head on it.

yohan gently pulled it back and tried waking her up nicely. "han gaeul wake up. seungwoo hyung is treating us dinner. you need to get ready." gaeul groaned and sat up on the bed.

she got up and walked sleepily towards the bathroom. after what seemed like an hour, she got out from the bathroom looking prettiest as ever. she even put on some makeup. "no wonder you took forever to get ready. have you been dolling up for your seungwoo oppa?"

"why? are you jealous genie boy?" she teased and pinch his cheeks. yohan rolled his eyes and stared at gaeul. she'd been very touchy lately and yohan was kind of weirded out by her behaviour but he let her be.

"did you not comb your hair?" gaeul asked, frustrated with his messy hair. she tiptoed on her toes and fixed his hair with her hands. "why are you so tall?" she groaned, making yohan huffed before he bent down to meet her height.

"you never bothered doing this before? why now? keep on acting like this and we might end up as a couple." yohan boldly said those words but gaeul pretended not to hear anything.

she felt like he was somehow leading her on and she didn't want her heart to experience another heartbreak. she also felt worthless and that she shouldn't be attached to yohan like that because he too, will eventually leave her and just the thought of it made her heart shattered into pieces.

so her ego had decided to ignore whatever move he made on her, whether he meant it or not. 

oops haha i vented out my feelings
n anger a little bit too much yeah?
anyways look at him??
omg fuck it uppp kim taejinneth!!

and omg sangyeon x hangyul happenedthat's literally a dream come true for meAND see how most of the x1 membersare literally booked and busy??still gonna burn woolim's new build though

that's literally a dream come true for me
AND see how most of the x1 members
are literally booked and busy??
still gonna burn woolim's new build though

and again! ik i have no say in this
but pls support all the members
no matter what their choices are
it's the least a fan could do for their idol :D

also!! genie is going to end soon!!
still bitter that she's not getting
the damn reader views
like soulmate but it's ok luv