thirteen

WAKING UP next to yohan has got to be the nicest thing that had happened to gaeul. gaeul opened her eyes to see yohan sleeping soundly next to her, some of his messy jet black hair covering his eyes.

she didn't realize she was staring at him until he spoke. "take a picture. it'll last longer." he teased though his eyes were still closed. "i-i'm sorry i didn't mean to-"

gaeul was so flustered she immediately got up from the bed but yohan pulled her down on the bed and wrapped his arms around her. "i'm sorry." he mumbled.

"f-for what?" she asked, puzzled.

"for last night. for everything." he confirmed her doubts. gaeul sighed. "can we stay like this a little bit longer?" he requested and pouted. gaeul smiled before turning to face him.

she pinched his cheeks and giggled. "you're such a baby kim yohan." she commented before leaning her head on his chest. they stayed like that for some time, only their sound of heavy breathing could be heard.

"can we go home after breakfast with mom? i think i'm homesick." she muttered slowly but he only giggled at her. "look who's the baby now." he teased her again.

after eating breakfast with gaeul's mom and seungwoo, they bid goodbyes to each other and told them that they wanted to tour around for a little bit before going home.

"you ready?" yohan asked her when they were far away from crowds, standing at the narrow alley when they first arrived in osaka.

"never been this ready." she answered, this time holding tight to her luggage. yohan muttered something that was not in a language gaeul could understand and before she knew it, she was back in her apartment.

she realised that this time, she had brought back her luggage with her instead of leaving it with yohan. speaking of yohan, where was he?

maybe he needed some time to teleport because he'd used his energy teleporting her. well that was what she thought.

she decided to start revising on some topics she never got to understand during classes and play with leo during her short breaks. she was kind of getting worried at the fact that yohan was still not home.

"please come back. don't make me worried." she muttered, gripping her pen tightly. she knew no matter how worried she was, she couldn't find a way to bring him back. she was absolutely hopeless that she fell asleep on the table just like that.

the next day, she was woken up by the sound of her alarm. she had fallen asleep, worried about yohan just like that. her whole back hurts now. "yohan where the fuck are you?" she mumbled, getting ready for school.

it's not like she's worried he couldn't sit for midterms since he could care less about that. she just wanted to know if he's okay or not.

"hey gaeul! you look tired. did you pull an all nighter yesterday?" eunsang questioned her. "sort of." she mumbled. "and where's yohan?"

"well that's the thing. i couldn't reach him. or his family." her voice slowed down at the end. just the thought of yohan not having a family breaks her heart.

"let's just go into the hall first. he probably has his own reasons." junho reasoned. eunsang agreed and together, the three of them walked into the examination hall.

gaeul didn't find the exam really hard. it was answerable for her since she didn't have a hard time finishing them. though it might be impossible for her to get an A.

once she got out if the examination hall, on the way to the cafeteria, she found yohan talking with a few classmates. "yohan!" she shouted across the hall, grabbing his attention.

she walked towards his direction and dragged him to the school's garden. it was always empty because students prefer the new science garden. "where the fuck have you been?!" she shouted.

"woah there what's wrong with you?" he asked. "what's wrong with me? ask that to yourself. i was sick worried about you! what else?" she face palmed, not wanting to express her anger anymore.

"i- oh my god can you just teleport us home? or wait are you going to leave me again? nevermind let's just walk home." she mumbled.

"it's fine i can teleport us home. you look sick." he muttered. he grabbed her hand and muttered something before the both of them disappeared in thin air.

when they reached home, yohan was still holding her hand, another hand supporting her back, afraid if she's going to faint again. "let me go i-i'm fine." she pushed his hands away, stumbling a bit. she was really fighting it. "gaeul what do you think you're doing-"

"i said nevermind. just do whatever you want.", she said, walking to her bedroom and before anyone knows it, she fell flat on the floor. yohan rushed towards her and sighed. "you're just so stubborn." he muttered and gaeul tried to push him away despite being half unconscious.

yohan carried her straight away to her room while gaeul gave up fighting him. she was too dizzy for that.

he waited for her to gain consciousness back anxiously, not knowing what he did wrong this time to spark her anger. was it because he didn't come home last night? yohan couldn't tell.

han gaeul was really hard to decipher.

mfs i don't say it often
but i just hate it here omg
n i need to enroll in college soon i'm so tired of the ppl
around me but that's okay.
im okay lol but x1 reboot WHENNNN