𝟔

𝒥isung quietly knocked on Felix's door, hoping he's awake, it was past midnight, the only time where he can see him since the captain told the crew no one's allowed to see him.
He was worried, that's why. What did the captain do to his Felix ?

The door opened and Han saw the blonde's head peeking out to check who that was "it's me felix" Felix motioned him to come in.

After they sat down on Felix's bed, they just stared at each other. "Are you okay"? Han asked, Felix appreciated how caring his friend was, it made him feel special, he remembered the times were others would call him names. Jisung was there. Good or bad, he always helped him.
"I'm fine jisung, he didn't hurt me" jisung sighed in relief "thanks for checking up on me"
"I was worried felix" he couldn't help the tears, he was pretty sensitive when it comes to his loved ones "the captain told us we aren't allowed to see you, I thought he harmed you"
Felix just smiled, eyes full of admiration "please don't worry jisung" he came closer to his ear "the medicine worked"
The pirate smiled, thank god he brought the medicine or else god knows what would've happened. Felix could've been exposed.
"I'll see you tomorrow, okay"? Felix held the others hand and squeezed them together "I can't thank you enough for staying with me, goodnight"

Jisung quickly went to his room, as he was about to head in, a voice startled him
"Where were you"? It was Hyunjin. "None of your bloody business, Hwang"
The tall pirate leaned on the wall and smirked, "are you perhaps, hiding something jisung "?
"Are you deaf"? "I said it's none of your business" the angered boy ignored whatever Hwang said and just went in.

Once again, jisung laid in his bed. Thinking about the exact same person, Felix.
He is beautiful, ethereal. Damn, not even words can explain. He truly was lucky to find a friend like him, he just hoped they won't be friends anymore. Han frowned at the thought of seeing the merman with someone else

After a short while, Felix woke up from a nightmare, so he quietly reached the door and went to the kitchen. After hiding from a crew member he managed to go back to his room.

Little did felix know he was getting watched the whole time ?

And it wasn't the captain.

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...🌊