Intro

Ok so you guys need to bare with me on this. I just want to try something new because why not? And thank you Komodo_Lord027 for helping me with this and actually giving me courage to publish this. So yeah thank you!! 😁
—————————————————

I have been learning piano ever since I was little, I'm 25 now so probably 15 years. I always loved playing instruments that I knew and some I have yet to learn. I know how to play piano, guitar, drums, and the trumpet. I'm also suicidal, I don't really have friends and my parents are disappointed in me, they basically tell me everyday. A lot of times I have thought about ending it because who really cares about me? The reason I haven't done it is because of my favorite YouTuber 8-bitryan. Your probably wondering what makes him so special? Well, after a long day of working and playing my instruments I would always watch him play some random game, and he would make me laugh. I love watching his videos, whether I was happy, sad, tired, or hungry, he would always make me feel better, well except for the hungry part. I also haven't done it yet because of my dog, Winter. She is a white husky with one blue eye and one brown. I found her in a box in an alley. She has been my best and only friend. We live in a crappy apartment in Seattle Washington, it has two bedrooms, a small kitchen and a living room. One of the bedrooms was obviously mine and the other had my piano in it. It's small but I use it a lot, I also had my guitar, my small drum set, and my trumpet in there. I would practice everyday and I didn't even care if I got complaints. Anyway I'm planing on going to Pax West so I can finally meet Ryan. Little did I know that it was gonna change my life.