Part four

Ryan's POV*
To be honest I was really nervous, this is way different than making videos. I'm usually alone when I make those but this is hundreds maybe even thousands of people!
"You ok?" Baz asked putting a hand on my shoulder, I gave a small smile
"Yeah I'm just really nervous"
"Don't worry me too, but think of it this way, that out there is all of our fans. Everyone who has watched our videos is out there. Just pretend that you are recording with me in front of the camera" baz always knew how to make me feel better, even after what happened with Pauline.
"Thanks baz"
"Anytime"
"Alright everyone I would like to welcome to the stage ryan, razz, baz, Will and Lewis!" That was our cue to go. I was the first one there and the crowd was going wild.
Wow that is a big crowd I thought to myself.
I wonder if I will see the piano player

Your POV*
When they came out I screamed so loud. I could swear that this is all a dream, but on the off chance that it is I don't want to wake up.
"Hello everyone!" Razz said into his microphone, and the crowd went wild. They all laughed and I smiled to myself.
"I don't know about you guys but I did not except to see this many people here" Will said with surprise in his voice, the rest of the boys nodded.
"So we are here to answer some of your guys questions and to basically just have fun!" Razz said
"Alright so say your name, and your question"
"Hi I'm Lucy-" I basically blocked her out, I was so nervous that I was shaking. I looked behind me and saw a girl a little younger than me.
"You nervous?" I asked the girl
"Yeah, seeing them here is like a dream come true"
"I know right, I'm y/n by the way" I said holding my hand out for her to shake it.
"I'm dragon, but my friends call me D" she took my hand and shook it. I noticed that I was up next.
"Wish me luck"
I went up to the microphone and I notice Ryan's eyes widen.
"Hi my names y/n and my question is when did you all first meet?"
"That is a great question, will you please give us a second to answer?"
"Sure!" The group than huddle up on the stage. I looked back at D confused.

Ryan's POV*
Honestly it was fun answering people's questions, but than I saw her. The piano player, I knew it was her because of her beautiful voice.
"Hi my names y/n and my question is when did you all first meet?"
Y/n...a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.
"That is a great question, will you please give us a second to answer?" I motioned everyone to huddle up.
"What the hell ryan?" Baz asked
"Guys that's her!"
Will gasped
"Are you serious?!" Lewis asked
"It is! Guys I really want to get know her!" I was being serious, I wanted to know the beautiful piano player.
"We could have brad take her backstage and wait until we are done?" Razz suggested.
"That's a great idea razz!"
"Wow razz has a good idea for once" baz said laughing
"Shut up" razz said laughing
"Alright lets do it" they all went back to their seats.
"Ok so we want to answer in private so brad will you please raise your hand?" I asked and brad raised his hand.
"So if you could follow him to backstage and wait until we are done then yeah" y/n followed brad backstage, where I would see her in 40 minutes.

Your POV*
When Ryan said that I swear it was a dream come true! I'm gonna meet the squad, holy shit! I follow brad backstage and freaking! There was YouTubers just standing there just chilling! I saw mark (markiplier), jack (jacksepticeye), matpat (game/flim theory), jaiden (jaiden animations), James (theodd1sout), and adam (SomeThingElseyt). I tired so hard not to fan girl. Wait, does mark have his arm rapped around jack? (Septiplier away). Wow I'm seeing all of these famous YouTubers and I feel like I'm nothing compared to them. I found a chair and just sat in it.
"Would you like something ma'am?"
Brad asked me
"A guitar would be nice" I said being skeptical.
"I will do my best" and there brad went to go get me a guitar. I could hear the crowd scream, sometimes, I wonder what they are doing. After 20 minutes brad came back with a guitar.
"Thanks"
"No problem ma'am"
"Please call me y/n" brad just nodded, I tuned the guitar and thought about what song to play. Then the perfect one came to me.
Hello, hello, I'm not where I'm supposed to be
I hope that you're missing me, 'cause it makes me feel young
Hello, hello, last time that I saw your face
Was recess in second grade, and it made me feel young
Won't you help me sober up?
Growing up it made me numb, and I want to feel something again
Won't you help me sober up?
All the big kids they got drunk, and I want to feel something again
Won't you help me feel something again?
How's it go again?
"Goodbye, goodbye, " I said to my bestest buds
We said that we'd keep in touch, and we did our best
All my new friends, we smile at party time
But soon we forget to smile at anything else
Won't you help me sober up?
Growing up it made me numb, and I want to feel something again
Won't you help me sober up?
All the big kids they got drunk, and I want to feel something again
Won't you help me feel something again?
How's it go again?
How's it go again? (Go again, go again, go again)
My favorite color is you
You're vibrating out my frequency
My favorite color is you
You keep me young and that's how I wanna be
My favorite color is you
You're vibrating out my frequency
My favorite color is you
You keep me young and that's how I wanna be
Hello, hello, I'm not where I'm supposed to be
I hope that you're missing me, 'cause it makes feel young
Hello, hello, last time that I saw your face
Was recess in second grade, and it made me feel young
And I want to feel something again
I just wanna feel something again
Won't you help me sober up?
Growing up it made me numb, and I wanna feel something again
(My favorite color is you) Won't you help me sober up?
All the big kids they got drunk and I want to feel something again
(My favorite color is you) Won't you help me feel something again?
(My favorite color is you) Can I finally feel something again?
How's it go again?

A/n: so if you haven't heard of any of these youtubers I highly recommend them. And dragon or D is Komodo_Lord027 😂😂 anyway this was long I will do the next part as soon as I can. Anyway I will see you all later byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee