Part three

Ryan's POV*
While we were backstage everyone was just talking to one another while was sitting at a table thinking about the piano player. I couldn't get her voice out of my head, it was like a drug. And her beautiful e/c eyes, I could just get lost in them. Her hair looked so beautiful, I could just run my fingers through them. I was so focused on my thoughts that I didn't hear Lewis trying to get my attention. Eventually baz slapped me, It shocked me so much that I fell off my chair.
"What the hell mate?"
"Welcome back ryan" baz said as he helped me back up.
"Where did you go? We tried getting your attention but you just ignored us" Will said kinda of annoyed
"I haven't seen you like this ever since Pauline"
Ah yes Pauline, the person I trusted the most and loved the most. But obviously she didn't feel the same for me.

Flashback*
I got home after spending time with the boys.
"PAULINE IM HOME!"
I said but there was no answer
"Pauline?"
Still nothing. Went to our room, clothes scattered across the doorway basically leading me inside. I opened the door to see Pauline sleeping with someone in our bed!
"Ryan it's not what it looks like!"
"Like hell it isn't!!"
I could feel my eyes start to water but I wouldn't let any spill.
"We are done bitch!"
I yelled, I turned around and ran out of the house. When I got outside I let all of my emotions out, after awhile I called baz and he picked me up. The rest was history.
End of flashback*

"Ryan!" Lewis yelled in my face.
"Sorry sorry I was just thinking..."
I said my eyes focusing on something else.
"Ryan we know what you were thinking about, you need to let her go man" baz said taking a seat next to me.
"I have! Before you mentioned her, I was thinking about a girl"
"Ooooooo a girllll" razz said basically giving me the look.
"Nooo it's not like that. It's just..."
"You guys are on stage in one minute!" Someone told us.
"Look tell us more about this girl when we're done ok?" Lewis said and I just nodded. Who knows maybe I will see her there.

Your POV*
After buying random shit and getting some ice cream, it was finally time for the panel. Thank goodness it was a q&a because I have so many questions for all of them but I can only do one. I went to this huge room where there were chairs lined up and this huge table with the names 8-bitryan, Bazalam,
Razzbowski, Dagames, and last but not least Dawko. I saw the line for the microphone, and thankfully there was only three people there so far. I jumped in line and waited until the panel started.

A/n: yay a new part! The next one will be really exciting! Anyway me and Komodo_Lord027 have some big plans coming so stay tuned for that! Anyway remember to go to bed at a decent time!