Part five

As I finished I looked over at the YouTubers, they just stared at me. Maybe I shouldn't have done that, but then they started clapping. As the lady I am I bowed.
"Thank you I will be here all week" I said laughing.
"Well do you want to join us?" Mark asked. Freaking the markiplier asked me if I wanted to join them. This is the best day of my life.
"Are you sure? I mean I'm nothing compared to you guys"
"Just because we have fans doesn't mean we aren't human. Besides you seem like a fun person" Sean said, wow he's more Irish in real life. I thought what the hell and went to join them.
"Wanna play Mario kart?" Asked matpat
"Hell yeah! But I'm gonna kick your butts" we all laughed together, we took turns playing, Sean, mark, matpat, and me where first. There were some close calls but in the end I won.
"I told you!" I said laughing my ass off.
"Alright,alright who wants to play the winner?" Sean asked. Next was me, James, Adam, and jaiden. I was on the home stretch when James our of nowhere threw a blue shell and won the race. But thanks to all my other wins I won with the most points.
"Mark you may be the king of squirrels and fnaf, and mat you may be the king of theory's but in the end I'm the queen of Mario kart! Place the crown upon my head!" I said and they all bowed to me saying all hail the queen. But then I got hit in the face with a pillow by adam.
"I, adam mortiz, challenge you to a rematch" everyone gasped
"Oh your on" and their off, we went with the hardest cup, the rainbow cup. I had peach while Adam had yoshi.
"May the best racer win" and we shook hands. The animators were cheering on Adam while everyone else was cheering me on. And boy was it so close. I would lose some, Adam would lose some. We where neck and neck, the last race was rainbow road, and that was my jam. I knew it like the back of my hand. We started and immediately Adam fell off, but I didn't care. I was going and going. I had a great lead but then the worst happened. The blue shell of a bastered hit me. Then a red shell, and then Adam was in front of me. We were almost to the end, and then adam crossed the finish line.....in second! That's right I won! Like I would let him win! I hit him with a red shell at the last minute and I won!
"Woo!!! I win!! And Adam great game, you had me worried." I said holding out my hand.
"Yeah great game" he said taking my hand. I heard the crowd cheer and out came the squad.
"Guys this was really fun and I hope we can do it again sometime." I said
"Yeah, why don't you just give us your number?" Asked jaiden
"Yeah I would love that! It's (just say your number)" everyone put it in and I got texts from everyone saying who they were.
"Before I go, Mark I have a question for you and Sean"
"Shoot"
"Are you guys dating?" Sean and mark looked at each other, probably thinking should we tell her.
"Yes we are dating but don't tell anyone, the septiplier fans would go nuts!"
"Cross my heart that I won't tell and congratulations!" I said goodbye to everyone and went over to the squad.

Ryan's POV*
I saw y/n talking to the other youtubers and then came skipping towards us.
"So why did you want me backstage? You could have just answered my question out on the panel." Y/n said
"Well, here's the thing. Before the panel started I heard you playing the piano." Y/n blushed as I said that.
"And I thought it was beautiful" y/n blushed so hard that she looked like a tomato.
"R-really?" Her stutter is so cute.
"Yeah and we were talking and we were wondering if you wanted to play games with us in our hotel." I could see y/ns smile grow bigger and honestly it warmed my heart.
"I would love too!" She said jumping up and down.
"Alright let's go then" and we were off to our hotel.