Part one

I woke up to the sun beaming down on me. I groaned as I rolled myself out of my comfortable bed, and onto my hard cold floor. I land with a thump and a groan, Winter comes to me and starts licking my face.
"Stooooooppp Winter, I'm trying to sleep" I opened my eye the one not on the cold floor and saw Winter tilt her head to the side. I smile at her and get up the tile floor. I got in the shower and let the hot water flow over my body. After my shower I put my hair in a braid and put on a stranger things shirt along with some cute pants. I put Winter in her kennel and went to work. I got outside to smell the fresh air, it actually smelled like fresh air surprisingly since there's a highway next to me. It was also surprising that the sun was out and not covered by dark clouds. I got in my car and listened to the radio, jamming out to my favorite songs. I got to work and I started opening it up.
The day went by to slow and it was almost time to close up. Until a person I like to call Karen's comes up to the register and asks for two salads, three sandwiches and one soup. I sighed, and put on a fake smile saying they will be ready in a minute. I was alone so of course I had to get it all ready. Ten minutes after closing I finally got it done. I gave the food to Karen and she paid.
"You should've gone faster! Now my kids are gonna have to wait longer, thanks bitch" I just smiled and said have a nice night and when she left I said under my breath "bitch". After an hour I finally closed up, I left locking the door and I got in my car. While I was driving I got a call from my parents. Great! My daily reminder of my parents wishing they never had me. I answered the phone.
"Hello?"
"Hi y/n we just wanted to know how terrible your doing at your job"
"Well I'm actually doing great, a lot better than both of you were"
My parents gasp
"You listen to me young lady! Don't you ever disrespect us! You were a mistake that we had to take care of! So you should be greatful for us! Now apolo-"
I hung up, not even caring if I got in trouble. They always loved to remind me that I was a mistake. I took a deep breath and just drove. I got home and I let Winter out of her kennel. She jumped on me and it's like she can tell that I was having a bad night.
"I'm ok girl I promise"
I said while scratching the back of her ear. I took Winter out for a late walk, then I heard thunder and rain started pouring down. I just continued the walk, thank goodness I don't have work tomorrow. I got home, made popcorn, and caught up on everything ryan, dawko, and dead meat posted. When I was watching Ryan play doki doki my eye lids started to feel heavy and I went to sleep and dreamt about Ryan.