s t a r t

Gale Hawthorne already got his heart broken once, will it happen again? Last year (the 74th) games Katniss volunteered for her sister Primrose Everdeen. She got out alive with Peeta Mellark. However Peeta and Katniss are having troubles. The quarter quell has just scrambled things up and made situations even worse. What will happen when the reaping of the 3rd quarter quell takes place?

·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:

Growing up Katniss and Gale had a tight bond. However Brooklyn (Brooke) had a stronger bond with him. Ever since Katniss Everdeen had won the 74th annual Hunger Games, Gales heart had been broken because of Peeta Mellark's relationship status with Katniss.

Because of this, Gale became angry. He shared his problems with Brooke. Brooke understood his problems. When Katniss volunteered for her sister Prim, Gale was devastated. It was made even worse when Gale was forced to watch Katniss and Peeta kiss in the arena due to his feelings towards Katniss.

Brooke started filling in for Katniss. Brooke started going hunting with Gale in the woods. Brooke was good with an axe since her Dad came from District 7, Lumber. Brooke's father taught Brooke before he died in the mine accident which killed so many of the workers.

When Katniss got back from the arena with Peeta, Gale was sad in a way. Gale knew that the ways Katniss and Gale's bond would never be the same for as long as Peeta lives. Even though Gale did not like Katniss as much as he used to, anger overcame. Brooklyn still had no problems with Katniss except that she broke her best friends heart.

Soon enough Gale could call Brooke his best friend. And vicer versa. When Katniss makes things worse with the Capitol , the quarter quell has a surprising twist. What will that twist be, and what outcome will it create?

This is Brooke, and here is her story-

·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:·:

Okay so this is one of my new books. I am sorry in advance if I made spelling and grammar mistakes throughout the book, never been great at spelling. Anyways enjoy! Also incase you didn't notice, that picture is what I imagine Brooke to look like :)
eNjOy ._.