15

Did anyone order some sad Bakugo, no, well you've got some anyway. Enjoy

Kirishima POV

I had never seen Bakugo like this. He had never been this upset about anything. We walked to the memorial and I held him as he cried through the whole thing.

When the whole thing had finished we were told to head back to the dorms and all classes tomorrow were cancelled. Bakugo asked me if I would stay with him after everyone had gone "of course, what are friends for?" Once we were sure it was just the two of us he stepped forward and kneeled down.

"I know you can't hear me Candy Cane but I love you with everything I have. I always will nothing and no one will ever change that" he paused and placed a single black rose down. "We'll catch the bastards that took you from me and we'll make them pay for what they did"

Bakugo POV

I was both angry and upset. I cried tears of both emotions "I will make them pay" I added. I felt Kirishima put his hand on my shoulder "don't do something you'll regret, he wouldn't want that" he said softly.

I knew he was right but I couldn't sit back and let them get away with it. They had taken the one person I loved most and I couldn't just let that stand. "I'm still going to find the bastards" I stormed back to my dorm.

I didn't care that everyone in my class had seen how emotional I had got. I didn't care that they were going to figure out what we were to each other. I didn't even care that Deku was the one to follow me up to my room. "K-Kacchan, you were his crush, weren't you?"

I could hear his sadness, his heartbreak. He hadn't just lost a friend, he had lost his crush. How had I not seen it before, of course he liked Shoto, all the signs were there. "No. I was his boyfriend" I finally replied before slamming my door shut. I leaned on my door and slid down until I was sat on the floor.