two

I woke up the next morning, my head pounding. I looked at my phone on the night stand and saw it was nearly 1 in the afternoon. I saw texts from a lot of people and missed calls. I looked at the texts.

Sav Babe
You and Will?!

Madison
Kinda low Mills

Shawn
You had sex with Will?
How could you?
That is so low
I cannot believe you

Ivan
Will?!

Chris
Shawn is breaking shit
in my house

Jack
You slept with his best
friend???

Will
Had fun ;)

20 Missed Calls from Shawn
5 Missed Calls from Sav Babe

I groaned and rubbed my face. I did that? I am such a slut. I got out of bed and put on my clothing from last night. If this couldn't have gotten anymore messy. I took a shower and drank some water. I called Sav and sat on the couch.

"You had sex with his best friend?!" She answered.

"I didn't mean to! How does everyone know?"

"He sent a picture to Shawn!" She yelled.

"No. No. He did?"

"Yes, I saw it. He came to my house and shattered three glasses, four mugs, and two really expensive wine bottles. Mills what the fuck."

"I didn't mean to! He came over to hang out and we were drinking and I don't even remember having sex with him!"

"Millie, oh my god." I heard her groan.

"That's Millie?" I heard in the distance.

"No, Shawn. It's Madison. Go back to bed."

"No you said Millie. Can I talk to her, please?" He begged.

"Shawn, it's Madison, go to bed."

"Millie, please call me!" He yelled before the line went dead.

I groaned and called Will.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked as it connected.

"What? Can't cause some mischief?"

"No! Especially because you sent it to Shawn!"

"Well, a long time ago, I told him I would take you if he didn't." He smugly said.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled before hanging up.

I sighed and threw my phone on the couch. I texted one of the guys I was friends with from work and asked if we could go out tonight. He immediately responded with yes. I did some work and watched TV.

I went through twitter, nothing too exciting happening. I groaned and went back to watching TV.

"Shawn Mendes seen with ex Camila Cabello after his messy split with Millie Evans. Mendes and Cabello were seen this morning grabbing some breakfast. Now, nothing too juicy happened. But, fans are speculating that he and Cabello are on the works of getting back together. What do you think? Let us know on Twitter."

I scoffed and texted my guy friend again. His name was Peter. I texted him asking if we could go somewhere now. He responded and I went to get changed. I put on a tight skirt and a crop top. I put on my nude heels and did some light makeup. I fixed my hair and heard a knock on the door. I grabbed my stuff and we left.