Chapter 22

Soon the guardians arrived and Izuku was talking with the authorities with Reborn. Something was different about the attack. Why would they use a drug? Maybe they wanted to kidnap him? It was possibilty as he had a strong quirk. He glanced at Tsuna who was looked at the paramedics, who decided to take him to the hospital. The authorities left soo and he was now alone with paramedics, Reborn and the guardians. No one dared to say anything as they probably could feel the anger radiating from both Reborn and himself.

His green eyes glowed by now and he felt his anger rise. He walked up the guardians, not saying anything. As soon being in front of them, he hugged Take-nii, as he knew that the other could help him calm down. It won't do anything well when being angry, and he needed to calm down. Soon he felt the calming properties of the rain quirk. As he was calm he let go and looked at Reborn who was calling someone. And from the expression, he could tell that it was his mother.

Tsuna was brought to the hospital and the others drove there, and now it was time waiting for the other to wake up. And that drug was really the one who was newly made. A sigh escaped as he silently sat there. Not all of the guardians were there. The rain and the storm stayed there and of course Reborn as he was the father of Tsuna. 

A few hours later...

Onyx eyes slowly opened and Tsuna numbly noted that he was at a hospital. His mind was foggy as he wondered what had happened again. His brain wasn't working, but that hadn't meant that his HI didn't work.

You got drugged

He groans as he heard his HI talk to him and he once more wondered why his HI had changed that drastically. Maybe it was really a quirk now and it wouldn't surprise him too much. 

"C....o?"

He heard half of it and looked unfocused at the person who said his name? His body was not moving an inch.

"A....ke.....do....tor...."

His brain still couldn't understand anything, as he felt someone hold his hand. Soon his mind was less foggy and it seemed that he noticed that Izuku was the person who held his hand. The relieve was seen, but there was worries in it as well.

"Y....u under.....and....?"

It was a new voice, and his eyes turned to the direction of a male. The male was a doctor and he tried to get to say something, but he noted that he was still way too out of it. 

"Seems....r....act.....n...t....under....aning....all."

The grip tightens on his hand and he noticed the worry grow of the other. Another 10 minutes and he finally was out of that state.

"Cielo?"

He looked at Izuku who let out a sigh and beamed now in joy as he saw him react.

"God, does that feel horrible."

His father snorted at him and he gave him a leveled glare now. He couldn't believe that he was drugged, but he couldn't remember when he got drugged.

"That really can just happen to you. Next time don't run off, just because you were scared of rejection."

That made him pout and looking away. He wasn't in the mood for the scolding of his Papa, but how did they drug him? He remembered numbly that he felt two stinging pain, and then what? His brow furrow as he tried to gather his memory, but there was nothing.

"So, let me guess you don't remember what happened after they shot you, twice. Not to mention you hit your head hard and broke a rib. I managed to heal you. Thank Izuku because without him you would be somewhere else."

The thought made him shiver as god knows what would happen. At least Izuku had found him...

"You know Cielo you are a moron. I love you back."

That was making him blink as he looked at the other and his whole face lit up in a bright shade of red. Cielo wasn't the only one, he could see a small blush on the other as well.

"Finally!"

"Yes, these two took long enough."

"Yup, I guess you where right Takeshi."

That made both realize that they weren't alone. It led to both have a more prominent shade of red. Soon the door opened again and the doctor came in. He examed him once again and told him that the next day he was good to go. At least he knew that his Papa had healed him. The other guardians soon rushed inside and chaos was assured. Which Izuku had to stop, he was still a bit out of it. And Izuku could tell that Cielo couldn't move too well yet. And the last one was Inko, who rushed over him and hugged him gently which made him have a small smile. 

She really was like his mother in the other world. As the hug was left, they began to talk. And he noticed that his guardians had left, probably outside. So it was just the four and he felt himself doze off again. Izuku and he decided to go slow, after all, they had the time. There was no need to rush and he was glad that he finally managed to tell the green-haired boy. Cielo was sure that it will end up well, or at least he hoped so. 

---

Gah, it took longer then I thought to write on this fanfic, and I am sorry about this. Right now I am writing on four stories which are out and another one which has D.-gray man, Kaito Kid, and Detective Conan. I stumbled on fanfics which were about Kaito kid and Detective Conan. That was why it took me so long. Not to mention that I didn't really know what to write. Writing block for this and the other stories of khr.I try to write at least once a week, can't promise it tho >-<