Chapter 25

In front of him stood with Aizawa his Papa Renato. Izuku seemed to pale as well. He walked up and Renato smirked and looked amused at both reactions. He hid it well as his expression was neutral, but on the inside, he was panicking.

"You two are late."

Commented Renato and he gave a bow.

"Sorry was my fault."

His eyes met with his father as he straightened up.

What happened?

I may found out that something is going on with Todoroki at his home. My HI told me to make friends with him. More importantly, why are you here?

A smirk was seen on his father's face and he let out a sigh as walking up to Izuku. He put his arm on his shoulder, and the green haired biy leaned into the touch, but not with a slight blush. His boyfriend gave a head tilt and he shrugged.

"I am your math teacher and decided to watch you all."

He let out a groan at his knowing too well that the other was planning something. With this Aizawa took over.

"Sinclair-san and Todoroki-san I hope that won't happen again. Like I said  before we have a test to see your quirk usage, use you quirk and the last one will get expelled."

Lie...

Tsuna mused at his and chuckled until it ended into a full-blown laugh. The entire class was by looking at him strongly and Izuku mused as well.

He gave the teacher a knowing look, which made him narrow his eyes, but he hadn't said anything. Both hadn't said anything, but Izuku knew that the other was lying from the bond of Tsuna. Everyone had some uproar sans Todoroki. His eyes met with the bi-colored and he gave him a small smile. 

"Let's get started. First is the 50-meter run."

As it was his time he managed to get 4 seconds and Izuku in 3. His guardians were under the ten-second mark.

"Alright, next one is grip strength. Use as much grip you can."

The next one was grip strength which he god 40 kg. It was to expected as he hadn't had the strength like Izuku. His boyfriend subconsciously used his Quirk and broke the damn thing. In the end, he had to do it again and ended up with 56 kg. The only one who was better then Izuku and him were Ryohei the rest was a bit less than him.

"Let's get to the next, which is standing long jump. Try to jump as far as you can."

He cleared the sandbox, and Izuku was in the sandbox, as he wasn't willing to use his flames. It was something to expected as it was a bit too suspicious that he would have a fire quirk. His guardians were as well in the sandbox. As a sky, he could use his flames. There was another one who managed to do this someone who had a belt and yelled something about sparkling.

"The next one is the ball thrown. Let's see how you all will do."

He managed to shoot the ball with his fire and ending up 700 meters. As Izuku was there he narrowed his eyes as his eyes turned into a bright shade of orange. Izuku wasn't doing anything as stopping knowing that Tsuna knew something, which his boyfriend hadn't realized yet.

Use the flames, don't use your quirk. Eraser will use the Quirk on you and you won't manage to use it. Do it subtle that he won't notice.

Izuku blinked as hearing the message and soon a smirk was on his face. 

"Sensei, you shouldn't use you're Quirk on my boyfriend. Just because you find his Quirk not suitable. He just found out about his Quirk."