Special chapter

This isn't related to the story, but still, suits as Reborn is the biological father of Tsuna and that idea I read somewhere in a fanfic, but don't remember anymore where. It is a fun one hope you will enjoy it XD.

---

Tsunayoshi Sawada died at the age of 40. An attack happened, and now he was born into a new life.

It was a week after his birth that a flown of memories made its way, and he decided to mess with Reborn. Heh, Reborn really rubbed off on him. Of course, his mother didn't realize that he wasn't the typical baby. And he faked being innocent which he had done a good job at. At first, his father aka Reborn didn't notice and he threw stuff at him like food. A cute giggle escaped out of his mouth, and it made his mother coo at the cuteness. On the inside, he was rolling around in laughed knowing that the other was irked how he.

Of course, the other was annoyed by this, and it didn't stop there. As his mother decided to force his father to bath him, he chuckled darkly on the inside. Of course, he didn't show it on the outside. He would splash water on his father as much as possible and trying to resist and move around. God, the other really had rubbed off on him, and he had a field trip right now.

So much that Reborn was at the end soaking wet. Of course, he giggled cutely at the sign, not just him but his mother had a laugh attack seeing the male look that wet.

"I am calling it my son is messing with me."

The other muttered under his breath, both the female and himself heard it. That made it so much more hilarious as he was laughing on the inside so much.

"Honey, he is just a baby. I don't think that he is doing it intentionally."

'Oh, how wrong you are a mom. I am messing with him. Revenge is always served cold. And right now he can't do anything, after all, I am just a baby. Muahahaha.'

With this Tsuna knew he wouldn't stop that soon, and it was way too much fun. 

"........."

The other didn't say anything and simply putting him into the arms of his mother. He smiled brightly at her and the female cooed once more at his adorable self. A few hours later, and he was in his bed sleeping, that was until he felt his HI bugging him. His eyes snapped open and he saw his father standing in front of him folding his arms together and looking at him irked.

"I know you remember so don't play dumb with me."

He feigns innocent which made the other squint his eyes. The other looked just more irked, which made him laughing his ass off on the inside. It was too much fun.

"Haha, funny Vongola Decimo. I know that you are in there probably laughing your ass off. But remember when you are older I will have my revenge on you."

The other chuckled and he let out a squeal, but then at the end, he knew that he wouldn't harm him really. After all the other was in his past life his father figure. But for now, he will mess with him some more. Just the irked expression was enough to make him continue. 

A few years later when he was six the revenge came and oh boy wasn't he minding it. After all, it was the typical training which was normal. His mother noticed but didn't say anything as both seemed to have fun. You know his mother has a connection to the mafia and was a hitwoman and Reborn of course stayed one as well.

"You spartan father of hell!"

He yelled and continued his run, but it was clear that he didn't really say it out of spite more to make the other amused. They were bickering now and both knew that both had deep on the inside fun....

---

That was fun. I had a field trip when writing this and enjoyed it. I hope you laughed as I did. See you all in the next chapter, which I am not sure when will come. ^~^