Chapter 26

A warning beforehand mentioning of abuse (*≧m≦*)

Tsuna felt a sudden shudder and a bad feeling overcome him. His HI told him that there was a storm brewing when it wasn't clear. For once his HI wasn't clear to him, and that worried him. As well that his HI told him it was something bad. 

"You doing alright Sinclair?"

He gave the other a smile.

"Yeah, let's just say something will happen. When I can't tell. But what I know isn't something good."

They were almost in front of Todoroki's home and he was curious to see how he lived.

"Just be ready because my bastard of father doesn't want me to have friends. For him, I am just someone who he wants to use for his own twisted ways."

That made his eyes narrowed and he grits his teeth as it was something he knew too well. In his past life, his father was a bastard as well, and he never saw him as a son. He saw him as a puppet. It was always clear to him. It was mainly his reason that he almost had no confidence. It was his fault that he was stuttering. His mother oblivious and never realized it. In the end, Reborn ended up being his father figure. 

"Ho, don't worry."

His eyes glowed softly for a moment, and Todoroki seemed to notice. A slightly worried glance was seen in his expression.

"Be careful. My father is the number two hero and I don't want you to get hurt."

He chuckled softly as he glanced at his new-made friend.

"Don't worry, Reborn never showed his real strength. He could defeat Endeavor when he really would get serious. His popularity just recently grows that was why he is number three hero. Not because of his strength." 

It was always something that he couldn't understand. His father chooses not to be number two hero just because he wasn't bothered enough. Maybe that will push him taking that place. Todorki opened his mouth but gaped soon.

"Hold up you're serious?"

He smirked now as he chuckled. His eyes glowed more by now and the other blinked at his determination.

"You are now my friend, and when he tried to hurt you one more time. He won't know what hit him."

That took the other by surprise and he had an idea. His guardians, his boyfriend, and his parents won't like it but who really cares? Him for sure not. He will get evidence and for that, he would do anything.

"You are an odd one. How will you stop him? He won't just stop going with his training."

Tsuna narrowed his eyes as hearing this and scowls.

"I have my ways. Do you think he would hurt me when stopping him from training you or hurt me at all? Or when provoking him?"

That made the other teen look perplexed and he saw him think about it.

"Unsure, I don't know. Maybe, it could be. You don't plan on doing something- You are set on about this aren't you?"

Cielo gave the other a soft smile.

"I would do anything for a friend. But not just that as someone who strives to be a hero, I can't just look away. You need someone who helps you and I will go that far to even get injured."

Todoroki looked more surprised by this and soon his lips twitched slightly up into a smile as well.

"Wow, you really are- alright, let's find out then."

A smirk soon was seen on the other teen's face as Cielo mirrored it and they continued their walk. Soon they were there and he opened it to meet with an angry-looking Endeavor. Tsuna wasn't seen yet as he was behind Todoroki. The adult was too occupied at yelling for his son to be late, and that he will now double his training. Of course, he had started the recording before opening the door.

"Hoh, and you call yourself a Hero. You're a disgrace to all the good heroes out there. I can't believe that my boyfriend looks up to you."

That made the attention shift towards him and a few tick marks were seen. 

"You know abuse is a crime and could end you behind bars. I would be careful as Shoto has some scars which you can see that they aren't just from the usual training."

That made the other have grown more tick marks. And Cielo couldn't care less. This male was like his father. A manipulative bastard who think of their son just as tools nothing more. Endeavor glared down on him, and he glared up eyes a bright shade of orange.

"And no I am not talking about the scar on his face. This one was made by his mother who was driven to it by you a number two hero. Aren't you ashamed to use her like this?"

By now he spat the words out, and Shoto was tense as there was now bloodlust by the adult. Which in the end was nothing to compared to the bloodlust his father had?

"And you are just a brat, and I would advise you to leave before something happens. As well how disgusting is that, loving the same gender."

Cielo wasn't dumb, and he recorded since arriving there. Everything Endeavor said was recorded.

"No, I was invited by Shoto my friend which I made. Just because you want to use him as a tool doesn't give you the right to do this. And I don't give a shit about what you think of me. Loving the same gender is something which should be normal, but why am I surprised that you are homophobic asshat as well."

Todoroki blinked now and looked surprised at him not stopping and he wouldn't.

"I guess I will have to teach you a lesson not to talk back to an adult."

The door was shut down as he felt himself being dragged down. Shoto, of course, tried to stop his father, but the other pushed him away. His pleas were not heard and he let out a sigh. He was thrown in a training hall. 

"Wow, did I hit a nerve there. I may be a brat, but this brat here is a brat from the number third hero. You do realize that I could go to him and you would be finished?"

Endeavor smirked in confidence which made him just puke. This person was a jerk and he hated people like this. Yes, the male was way bigger on hight wise, but he wasn't weak. He was trained by the spartan tutor himself. Let's see how it will go...

(o ̄∇ ̄)=◯)'ν゜)

In the end, he had bruises and all, but the adult had taken some damage as well. Shoto couldn't butt in as he wasn't strong enough. He felt as well a few broken broken ribs. 

"Now huff..I have...huff....evidence...of...huff....you....hitting....huff....Shoto....huff."

"Who would believe you? No one and I can just tell that you were attacked by robbers. No one would believe you, so don't get cocky."

Shoto was now by his side and grimacing as seeing him injured like this. Soon the doorbell rang and he knew who it was. His breathing was getting a bit more ravage, and it was a bit more difficult to breathe. The adult stomped away and he was alone with Shoto, he giggled and grimaced as it was hurting him. Soon footsteps approached and two adults yelling one was his father, the other one was for sure that jerk. 

"Listen here bastenji, who started doesn't matter, you picked a hit him. Look how he looks, you hit a kid. I don't care that he provoked you."

He looked up and saw the two adults arguing and Izuku right behind him. His boyfriend gasps and running over to him.

"I knew that something was up. So what did you do?"

Cielo pouted a bit but came not to continue as Shoto intervened.

"It was my fault. My father is abusive and he just wanted to gather evidence. I am impressed, he managed to get some good hits on my father. So did it record?"

That made him grin as he took the recording equipment out. He stopped the record and grinned back at Cielo now.

"You know Enji, now you're screwed because on this I have every evidence I need to get to the police."

That made the two adults stop talking as Shoto called his father not father anymore but by his first name. Reborn rushed over and taking the recording equipment away, and beginning to play.

"Hoh, I will get that to the police. Shoto you mind telling the police everything he had done to you? And Cielo, I can't believe that you were that reckless."

Enji paled a few shades as hearing this, and Reborn turned around having a massive bloodlust.

"You won't get away with this. And I will make sure about this."

Izuku picked him up and glaring at his idol as well.

"And I respected you. You are not a hero. Did he do anything to you Todoroki-kun?"

That made the other give a shook his head and Cielo let out a groan as he was not pleasant. His conscious drifted in and out, with this it was clear that he had some injuries which are serious. 

"Y...coming....us, Renato....first....him....then...to....the...p.....?"

His mind just getting fuzzier and he felt some black spot, as he fell unconscious.

ヽ('Д`ヽミノ'Д`)ノ

It ended up like that oh well. Hope you enjoyed it and see you all in the next chapter, bye.~