❣️6💜

Mi-Cha's POV
Later that day
Namjoon said he had to go to work so we said bye to each other. He said he would text me later. I spent the rest of the day with my bro. Most of it was either talking or watching tv.
"So, what makes this one so special?" He asks.
"Who? Namjoon?" He nods. "Well I guess he makes me happy and I feel that he's different from the rest of them"
"How though?"
"I don't know, I can just feel it deep down and who always tells me to either follow my heart or my instincts?"
"Me, I really need to get better advise to give other people"
"Yeah you kinda do" I tell him while laughing. "So why did you go through your girlfriends phone?" I ask him.
"Well, I guess I was jealous and insecure, I thought she might think I'm just a stupid gullible guy that follows her everywhere"
"Why don't you tell her that"
"Not now she will probably still be pissed"
"You never know till you find out" I tell him.
"You just want me out of your house don't you?"
"Well yeah I want my own privacy" I say and throw a pillow at him. He throws it back and I catch it.
"So... how many times have you done it with him?" He asks teasingly.
"What do you think I am, a slut"
He slowly nods his head thoughtfully. I start punching him playfully. I know he's kidding.
"You're such a dumbass you know that" I say to him. My phone dings on the counter. I go check who it is. The text is from Namjoon. He says we're going out for dinner and he's gonna pick me up at six. I look over to my twin and say "I don't care what you do tonight cuz I got a date, just don't bring anybody to my apartment"
"I suffered the consequences from the last time I did that"
"That's right so you better have learned your lesson, I had to get all the walls repainted cuz your friends spray painted them"
"That was a wild night" he says smiling.
"Yeah it was and I was the only one left to clean it all up, but you got not nearly what you deserved"
"You gave me a concussion from slamming my head against the wall ten times and hitting my guitar over my head then you still beat the crap out of me"
"I was pissed and now you know never to invite your friends over to my place again"
"So much fight in such a little package" he says. I smile to myself at that. "Well piss me off and I will be mad and someone will get hurt" I say.

RM's POV
When I got to big hit entertainment I realized that I was late. When I entered the building everyone was already warming up.
"Look who decided to finally show up" Suga says.
"So where were you yesterday?" Jungkook asks.
"I was sick" I lied.
"Then why weren't you at home" Jimin asks.
"I was at a friends house"
"Do we all know this friend or did you finally make your own friends?" J-hope teases.
"Haha very funny but I made a new friend and I stayed at her place yesterday"
"IT'S A GIRL?!!!" They all asked.
I blush "yeah it is". Their in so much shock that their mouths are hanging open.
"Why so surprised?" I ask them.
"Cuz you're not exactly a ladies man" jungkook said.
"Hey that's just hurtful dude"
"Well sorry but it's the truth" he says teasingly.
"So tell us more about mystery girl"
"Well after you insulted me why should I?"
"Oh come on you know we were just kidding" whined jimin.
"So since I'm in this group I can't have any secrets" I say.
"Of course you can"
"Thank yo-"
"I wasn't finished" Jin shushed me. I shut up. "What I was going to say is you can have secrets unless it's about a girl then it's mandatory to tell us"
"Since when?" I ask.
"Since about 1 minute ago" Jin says smiling.
"So spill it, who is she?" V asked. I smile.
"Her name is Mi-Cha and she's really fun and funny and cute and pretty, oh and did I mention she's cute"
"Yes"
"Well correction she's adorable"
"You're talking about her like she's your girlfriend" Suga says. I smile and look down at the floor while still stretching.
"Are you kidding me right now" Suga says.
"What?" Jungkook still doesn't get it.
"You gotta be kidding"
"WHAT?" Jungkook was getting impatient.
"She's your girlfriend?"
"Maybe"
"Oh my fucking god"
"Hey language there are children around" Jin says.
"Where?" Suga asks. Jin points to Jungkook and we all start laughing except for Jungkook who has a pouty face.
"Good for you man" j-hope says. "It's good to see you putting yourself out there again". I nod.
"Ok lets continue practicing before it gets too awkward in here" Suga says sarcastically. We laugh and continue practicing. After practice we head to the house we all share together. After I'm done showering I try and decide what to where tonight. When I pick something out I put it on and continue getting ready for my date. When I'm finished I head downstairs to wait. I walk into the living room where everybody else is and they all turn to look at me.
"What are you so dressed up for?" V asks.
"I have a date tonight" I say confidently.
"Ah, with the mystery girl" V says.
"She's not mystery girl she's Mi-Cha and I'm leaving to pick her up right now" I say while checking my watch, it said it was six o'clock so I grab my things and get in my car. I head over to her apartment. When I get there I knock on her door. When she opens my jaw hits the ground.
"What? Is something wrong?" She asks worriedly. I snap out of it.
"No nothing's wrong, you just look so beautiful and hot" the last part just slipped out. I can't believe I said that. She looks away blushing and smiling.
"Well thank you, you look very handsome yourself" she says.
"Thank you" I say. She nods.
"So are you ready for a great night" I ask her.
"Yep" she replies. I hear giggling inside her apartment. She turns around.
"Oh shut up Mi-Soo" she yells annoyed.
"Sorry" I hear him say.
"Lets just leave now" she says very annoyed by her brother. I nod and we leave. Before she closes the door she yells "bye dumbass"
"Bye slut" he yells back. She rolls her eyes smiling and closes the door.
"So he calls you a slut?" I ask.
"Yeah but it's just a joke him and I have, lets go I'm hungry" I smile at her and lead the way back to my car.

Hey guys it's been a while I know but I've been busy. Hope u guys liked this chapter❣️💜