❣️ 23💜

Mi-Cha's POV
When I woke up I ran to the bathroom. A little while later I heard Joonie coming. He walked up behind me and held my hair back for me. After I finished puking I washed my face and brushed my teeth so I wouldn't have bad breath.
"I would say good morning but I don't think that's exactly a "good" morning" Joonie says laughing. I laugh too.
"Yeah it's not the best thing to wake up to" I say smiling. We walk into the kitchen. At this point in the pregnancy the smell of food makes me nauseous. So I grab some cookies and crackers for my breakfast.
"When your brother comes back, will he kill me or just be mad?" He asks worriedly.
"Kill you most definitely" I try to stay serious but I burst into laughter.
"Well apparently my fiancé wants me to be dead so that's great" he says teasingly.
"Of course I don't want you to die, if you die who is going to be the father of this child" I say rubbing my stomach.
"When he gets home don't say anything and let me do all the talking, ok?" I ask him.
"But he'll still kill me"
"I know him I'll talk you stand behind me"
"What if he moves you out of the way?"
"He knows not to move me unless I give him permission, plus I can just remind him that I'm pregnant and that his being mad and yelling is stressing me out which is not good for the baby" I tell him smiling.
"How does your mind do it?"
"I've got my ways babe" I say winking at him as I go to sit on the couch and turn on the tv. Joonie sits down beside me and I cuddle up to him. He wraps his arm around me and kisses the top of my head. I giggle. He looks at me.
"What's funny?"
"At this time yesterday we weren't even talking now we're cuddling on my brothers couch" I giggle again. He laughs a bit too. I get up and put all my stuff into my suitcase.
"Just to be safe maybe we should go back to my apartment" I tell him. He helps me put all my stuff back into the suitcase. I find a piece of paper and write Mi-Soo a note saying I went back to my place. We quickly leave cuz Mi-Soo could come back soon. When we get to my place I unlock it and walk inside. Joonie comes in after me with my suitcase. When he gets in I lock the door behind him. He helps me unpack then we go sit on the couch and find something to watch. An hour later we hear a knock on the door.
"I'll get it" I tell Joonie.
"No I'll get it you have to rest"
"What if it's Mi-Soo?" I ask him smirking. He sits back down.
"You know what you can get it go ahead" he says motioning to the door. I laugh at him. I open the door.
"Hey Mi-Soo"
"Hey, why did you decide to come back?" He asks me.
"Cuz I didn't want to bother you and jee nae anymore plus I wanted to be back here again"
"Ok but you weren't bothering us"
"Ok, you brought food?"
"Yeah I know the smell of food would stop you from cooking so I brought you something"
"YAS FOOD!!!!!" I grab the bag from him and hug him tightly. He laughs at me. I go to put it in the kitchen. Mi-Soo comes in and goes to the living room. I completely forgot about how he's gonna kill Joonie. I put the bag down and run back to the living room just in time for Mi-Soo to start yelling.
"What the hell is he doing here?"
"Mi-Soo calm down" I tell him.
"Why is he here?" He yells. Joonie is scared. I quickly stand in front of Mi-Soo.
"Move"
"No Mi-Soo if you kill him then my baby will not have a dad and it won't know it's uncle cuz you will be in jail" I tell him. "Do you really want that for my baby cuz I don't". His eyes soften and he stops yelling.
"No i don't want that"
"That's what I thought so just calm down take a seat and I'll tell you what happened, ok?" He just nods. He sits down on the chair and I sit beside Joonie.
"Yesterday Joonie visited me at your place and we talked and now we're here"
"I thought you weren't ready to see him yet"
"I wasn't then I saw him and I didn't think that anymore"
"Ok, you guys didn't do anything nasty on my couch did you?" He asks us.
"Technically no, we did on the sheets that were on the couch" I say looking down.
"My poor couch"
"Oh please it's not like you haven't done anything on that couch" I tell him rolling my eyes. He just shrugs.
"I guess, is he mute again?" He says pointing at Joonie.
"No I was just afraid you would kill me" Joonie says laughing.
"I would have if Mi-Cha hadn't mentioned the baby"
"I saved a life, yay!" I turn to Joonie. "You owe me" I say pointing at him. We all laugh.
"Well I brought food for two so I guess I'm gonna get going" Mi-Soo says.
"No stay a bit, I'm not hungry, you guys can eat I'll just talk with you guys" I tell them.
"No it's ok I'll leave"
"Mi-Soo get your ass back here and eat with us" I tell him in a stern voice. He turns around and nods.
"Ok, but just because I don't want you to get all mad" he tells me. We all laugh again. We go to the kitchen and I heat up the food and set it on the table where we all sit talking and eating. They both shared their food with me.

Heyyo I'm back again. Hope u liked this chapter. It was probably boring but I am running out of ideas. Please comment and vote. See ya❣️💜