❣️19💜

Mi-Cha's POV
"...will you marry me?" Joonie says.
"I-I-I-" I cant seem to get words out of my mouth. My eyes start watering.
"YES!!!!!" I shout. Joonies eyes light up and he starts smiling like crazy. The room is filled with cheers and excitement. Joonie slips the ring on my finger and kisses me deeply. Then we pull away. Joonie rests his forehead on mine. Our noses touching.
"I love you Mi-Cha"
"I love you too Joonie" we both smile. Then he kisses me again.
"Oh come on, get a room" Suga says and the room bursts into laughter. We both pull away laughing.
"I think you have another present at home" I whisper in his ear.
"Oh really" he smirks.
"Mhm" I say as I nod my head.
"Well then we will be leaving soon hopefully" Joonie replies.
"Nope" I say biting my lip.
"Why not?" Joonie whines quietly.
"Because this is Christmas and we are spending it with our friends" I tell him.
"Aww come on" he whines.
"Nope" I say. He starts pouting and I laugh at him. The rest of the night is filled with fun and laughter and talking.
"Hey what time is it even?" I ask.
"It's...woah it's later than I thought, it's 12:37" Jimin's girlfriend(Tania) says.
"Oh wow we should head home" Joonie tells me. I know exactly why he wants to go home.
"Why?" I ask him.
"Don't you have to work tomorrow?" He asks me giving me a look saying 'just go with it'. I chose not to.
"Nope" I tell him smirking.
"Well since you guys aren't working tomorrow and we're all not working tomorrow then stay a while longer" Tania says.
"Yeah let's stay" I tell Joonie knowing he's gonna have another excuse.
"I'm pretty tired" he says scratching his neck.
"Please" I tell him with a pouty face that I know he can't refuse. He hesitates a little.
"Pwease" I beg. He hesitates.
"Why do you have to be so damn adorable?" He asks. I smile widely.
"Thank you Joonie" I say wrapping my arms around his neck. Then I pull away a bit and give him a quick peck on the lips.
"I swear if you weren't so damn cute-" he starts.
"You would be able to refuse me, I know I know" I say and giggle. He giggles too which is soo cute. I poke his dimples.
"You cute" I tell him. He blushes.
"Ok stop or I might just puke" Suga says and we all start laughing. An hour and lots of laughs later.
"Ok we should probably get going" I tell everyone.
"Ok good night, or should I say good morning cuz it's 1:54am" Jungkook says. We laugh.
"Good night guys cya" Joonie and I say as we head out to his car. We arrive home. As soon as we get inside Joonie kisses me deeply. He then makes his way to my neck causing me to moan.

Namjoon's POV
I kiss her neck and she moans in my ear. Damn she is hot. I think to myself. I pick her up and carry her to the bedroom, our lips never parting. I lay her down and undress her.
(After that cuz I don't write smut)
Mi-Cha's POV
I wake up needing to puke. I rush quietly to the bathroom where I puke. When I finished I went back to the room where I find Joonie still sleeping. I lay back down quietly and start playing with his hair. He slowly wakes up. He wraps his arms around me. I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. He kisses the top my head.
"Morning" he says. Damn. His deep voice is sexier when he's just gotten up.
"Good morning" I reply. After a little while we get up.
"Babe I'm gonna go grocery shopping" I tell him.
"Ok I'll be here"
"Bye" I say as I close the door. I went to the store and got a pregnancy test. I also got some other groceries so it wouldn't look suspicious to Joonie. I didn't want to tell him yet. I payed for everything and went home. I entered the apartment and set the groceries on the table. I was putting it all away when Joonie wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.
"Hey"
"Hi" I replied. I turn my head and he kisses my lips. I pull away and smile.
"Joonie, just out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on children?" I ask him. He thinks for a minute.
"I want 3 kids, 1 girl and 2 boys, why?"
"I was just wondering"
"Are you-"
"No no" I tell him. I was kinda telling the truth, I mean I wasn't for sure yet if I was.
"If I was, and I'm not saying I am, but if I was how would you feel about it?" I ask. He thinks.
"I would be very... happy and nervous" he replies. I just nod.
"I'm gonna go watch tv" he says.
"Ok I'm just gonna finish putting all this away then I'll come join you" I tell him. He just nods and kisses me again. Then he goes to the living room. I grab the test and go to the bathroom. After that was done, I saw it was positive. My eyes started watering. I didn't know if they were happy or sad tears. Maybe it was both. I was crying quietly. I wiped my eyes and stopped crying and tried to make it look like I hadn't cried. Then I went to the living room and snuggled up to Joonie. He wrapped his arms around me and layed his head on mine. I couldn't tell him yet because then he would worry and not go to work anymore and that wouldn't be good. Or he would dump me cuz im pregnant. Either way I couldn't tell him. But I wanted to.

Hello I'm back again with yet another update. Hope u enjoyed this chapter. Please comment and vote. Please tell other people to also read this book even if it is trash. Bye my lovely readers. Keep reading.❣️💜