❣️22💜

Time skip 2 months
Mi-Cha's POV
I haven't talked to Namjoon in a long time. Maybe about a month and a half ago. He keeps spamming my phone trying to get me to talk. I've stayed at my brothers house. He's come by but Mi-Soo told him to go. My stomach has grown a little bit but you wouldn't notice that I had a baby bump. I miss him but I'm not ready to see him yet. Mi-Soo and his girlfriend are out on a date and they are spending the night at her apartment. I have the house to myself. I sit on the couch looking for a movie on Netflix. I see the movie Namjoon and i watched the day after we met. I smile thinking about the memories. I hear a knock on the door. I go to open it. When I open it I see a crying Namjoon. He quickly steps in and kisses me. I try pulling away but he just pulls me closer. Tears start coming down my face. We pull away for air.
"Why are you here?" I ask while tears still fall down my face.
"I need you, Mi-Cha I need you to keep me sane, I need you to make me laugh, I need you in my life" he says. I put my hands on his neck and pull his lips down to mine. He picks me up and leans me against the nearest wall. I wrap my legs around his waist. We kiss passionately. Our tongues dancing together. My hands are in his hair. His are on my sides holding me up. Somehow we make our way to the couch. I missed him so much. His started kissing down my collarbone. We undress each other and continue. After that.
I layed my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.
"Can you forgive me Mi-Cha?" He asks stroking my hair.
"If I didn't already I would have thrown you out a long time ago" I tell him.
"So I'm gonna be a father"
"Yeah does it bother you, if it does then I'm gonna have to go away cuz I wanna keep it"
"It does not bother me and you are not going anywhere, I'm not losing you again"
"That's good to know daddy" I say. He makes me look at him.
"What did you just call me?" He asks. I smirk.
"I called you rap monster"
"No you didn't"
"Then I called you RM"
"Nope"
"Kim Namjoon"
"No you didn't"
"Joonie"
He shakes his head.
"Babe"
"No"
"Baby"
"Come on tell me I wanna hear it again" he smirks.
"I don't know what you're talking about...daddy" I say as I put on an innocent face.
"You just said it again" he smirks.
"What?" I ask innocently.
"Say it again"
"Say what again daddy" I love teasing him. He then gets an evil smirk which causes my smirk to disappear. I am starting to get worried.
"I know a way to get you to say it again"
"H-how?" I stutter. His smirk widens when he hears me stutter. I am really worried now. What is he gonna do? He then starts kissing my neck till he finds my sweet spot. I let out a small moan without meaning to.

Namjoon's POV
I have known her long enough to know how to get her to do stuff. I kiss her neck till I hear her moan quietly. I start biting the spot which causes her to moan louder.
"Daddy" she moans in my ear quietly. I lick the spot and turn to look at her.
"I told you I'd get you to say it again" I smirk at her. She looks away and bites her lip with a blush on her face. I laugh a bit at her cuteness. We both get dressed and sit on the couch to watch tv. I hold her hand as she leans on me. I look down at her hand.
"Where's your ring?" I ask as I look at her. She gets up and gets something out of her purse. She sits back down beside me and there in her hand was the engagement ring I gave her on Christmas Day.
"Right here" she says while she slips it on her finger.
"How long have you not been wearing it?" I ask.
"A little over a month, but my hand felt like something was missing so it feels better now"
"Should we start planning?" I ask her. She looks at me and smiles her adorable smile.
"We probably should but not tonight"
"Why not tonight?"
"Cuz tonight I want you all to myself" she says as she straddles me. She leans down and kisses me. I pull away for a bit.
"Where is your brother anyway?" I ask wondering cuz it's his house.
"He's out with his girlfriend and they wanted to stay over at her place tonight so we got the house to ourselves till about noon tomorrow" she says smiling. I smile back and kiss her passionately. We switch positions so I'm on top.
And they continue with that.

Hello how u doing. Hope u liked this chapter. Please comment and vote. Also please get other people to read this book if u think they would be interested. Anyway I'll go now. Byeeeeeeee❣️💜