❣️25💜

Wedding day
Mi-Cha's POV
I was putting on my wedding dress.

Wedding day Mi-Cha's POV I was putting on my wedding dress

(Pick whatever one you want)

(Again whichever shoes you want) I was so happy

I was so happy. I can't wait to be joonies wife. Mi-Soo walks into my room to help me get ready.
"Do you need help with anything?" He asks me.
"Yeah can you zip up my dress the zipper is stuck" I till him. He zips it up and I turn around.
"Wow you look really pretty" his eyes start watering.
"Why are you crying?"
"Because my little sister is getting married and growing up"
"Hey I am getting married but I refuse to grow up, now stop crying or you're gonna make me cry and I already did my makeup" I tell him wiping away the tear that was sliding down his cheek. He laughed at me a little. I smile. Mi-Soo was gonna walk me down the isle cuz you know my dad is dead.
"Are you nervous?" He asks me.
"So nervous that the butterflies in my stomach are going to start flying away and taking me with them" I say and laugh. He laughs too.
"Well I brought you something that will put those butterflies down" he says as he takes mini bottles of alcohol out of his pocket.
"Oh thank god you are the best brother ever, please tell me you have either tequila or whiskey"
"I have both but you can only have one cuz we don't want you to walk down the isle drunk" he says laughing.
"Haha very funny" I say and grab the tequila. I take the cap off and take a swig while he's still laughing. Jin walks in smiling.
"Hey how's it going in here?"
"It's going good" I say shaking my empty tequila mini bottle.
"Hey Mi-Soo are you still good to keep Nina while me and Joonie are gone?"
"Yeah I'm fine Jae nee and I are gonna have fun and if we have any problems we will find some way to fix them immediately and if you call even once with no reason while you are gone I will purposely say there are a million problems or that Nina is on fire ok?"
"Ok ok I won't call unless it's a really good reason"
"Good"
"Ok the wedding is starting in five minutes" Jin tells us looking at his watch.
"Ok thanks" I tell him.
"No problem, see you out there" he says as he walks out. I finish quickly checking myself over.
"Will you quit it you look beautiful now come on"
"Well sorry I just want to be perfect" I say walking towards him. He holds his arm out for me to take.
"Shall we?"
"Oh shut up let's go" I playfully punch his arm. We smile then start walking. I grab my flowers as I leave my room. My friends aka my bridesmaids walk down the isle before me. I smile at Mi-Soo one more time before we go.

Namjoon's POV
When I saw her walking down the isle towards me my jaw dropped. 'Damn she is hot and beautiful and hot I can't wait till she's my wife' I think to myself. When she's at the end she kisses Mi-Soo on the cheek and he kisses hers. They smile at each other and he goes to sit down. I take her hand and she stands in front of me. She smiles at me and I smile back. This is the happiest day of my life.

Nobody's POV
"We are gathered here today to join Mi-Cha and Kim Namjoon in holy matrimony" the preacher said. Blah blah blah a little while later they said their vows.
"Do you Mi-Cha take Kim Namjoon to be your husband?"
"I do"
"And do you Kim Namjoon take Mi-Cha to be your wife?"
"I do"
"Any objections, if so speak now or forever hold your peace" he waits a while. It is silent.
"You may now kiss the bride". Namjoon holds her face with one hand and pulls her closer with the other hand and kisses her. They pull away and smile and kiss again.
"Get a room!" Suga yells from the audience. They all laugh. Mi-Cha threw her flowers and Jae nee caught them and then Mi-Soo actually proposed. Jae nee said yes. Everybody was happy. The wedding was over. Everybody talked and laughed afterwards.

Mi-Cha's POV
"Hey we should probably get going or we're gonna miss our flight" Joonie tells me.
"Oh yeah we should probably get going" we are flying to (place of your choice) for our honeymoon. I can't wait. I've only been on a plane once in my entire life I'm excited to be on one again. We say our goodbyes and I tell Mi-Soo everything to do with Nina. I'm gonna be worried about her. And him. They dropped us off at the airport and we got on the plane. I fell asleep on joonies shoulder. When they were landing.
"Hey babe wake up we're here" Joonie says shaking my shoulder a bit.
"Five more minutes" I say.
"We don't have five more minutes we are landing" he says laughing softly. I slowly get up and stretch my arms. We landed and I'm excited but tired. We get our luggage and get in a cab to our hotel.

I'm back again. Hope u liked this chapter. This book is almost over but I am going to be writing more fanfics so watch out for those. Please comment and vote. Byeeeee❣️💜