We, Will, do This Together

You: "Optimus, Are you alright?"

*Optimus lifts his helm up to see you in front of him.*

Optimus: "How...how did you manage to find me?"

*You looked up in Optimus face and gave him a small smile.*

You: "Before you left the base I gave you a quick hug on your leg and put a tracking device on you while I was hugging your leg."

*Optimus gives you a small smile, letting out a sound of pain as it is shooting up his body once more.*

Optimus: "There is more to you...then meets the eye."

*You looked up to Optimus blushing a bit as he said that as you put on your serious face.*

You: "Who did this to you?"

Optimus: "Star..."

*The doors opened behind you as Starscream enters and saw you with Optimus with an evil smile on his face.*

Starscream: "I see you brought your pet along with you, Prime!"

*You turn to Starscream with anger and pain in your eyes*

You: "You will have to get through me first if you want Optimus!"

*Optimus looks at you with wide optics as he sees what you are trying to do.*

Optimus: "Starscream, Let Y/N go!"

*Starscream looks at Optimus then down to you with a smirk on his face as goes to pick you with his sero.*

*You quickly dodged it and pulled out a weapon that Ratchet made you as it transformed into a bright sword with alight of blue coming from it.*

You: "This is for Optimus!"

*You hit Starscream on his leg as hard as you could and cut right through his leg*

You: "This is for Earth!"

*You attacked his foot as you stab it as Starscream cried out in pain.*

You: "And this is for Cybertron!"

*And with that you jumped up and stabbed him right near his spark chamber as Energon leaks out of Starscream as he fell to the floor as you stop to catch your breath. Then turn to Optimus and start to slice through his bonds.* 

You: "Come on, Optimus. Before the rest of the Decepticons find out we escaped."

*Optimus nodded his helm as he slowly gets out of  his bonds and falls to the floor.*

You: "Optimus, are you alright?"

*Optimus slowly gets up to his feet as Energon keeps leaking from his wounds.*

Optimus: "Lead the way, Y/N."

*You smile as you lead Optimus out of his cell as you called Ratchet for a Groundbridge.*