Do you want to take a break?

You: *Are on the couch in the human area in the Autobot Base, doing your school on your computer*

Bumblebee: *Drives in to the main room and just came back to Base from patrol and walks over to where you are and peeks at your computer* "Hi Y/N, what are you working on?"

You: *Turn around to see Bee looking over your shoulder, smiling up at him as you turn back to your computer* "I'm just working on school right now. I have so many assignments and projects due soon." *You sighed to yourself feeling very tired of doing your school*

Bumblebee: "Do you want to take a break? You shouldn't be staring at a computer for so many hours. How about I take you for a drive outside?"

You: "I guess so. Sure." *You closed your computer and put it in your backpack next to the couch, getting up and running down the stairs towards Bee*

Bumblebee: *Transforms into his vehicle form and opened the driver's door for you* "After you."

You: *Smile to yourself as you hoped into the drivers seat, buckling up as you look at the steering wheel* "So where are we going?"

Bumblebee: "Do you want to go to...Oh, what's that place called again...Dairy Queen's? I have some money in my glove compartment so you can get something to eat. I got the money from Agent Fowler in case Raf needed to get something to eat."

You: "I guess so. Thanks, Bee." *And with that you two were off driving out of base down the road till you both arrived in Jasper Nevada*

Bumblebee: *Drove you to do DQ's through the drive-through and pulled down his window for you*

Operator: "Hello, welcome to DQ's. May I take your order?"

You: *Looks up at the main menu* "Ok, I think I'll get an Oreo blizzard. Ahhh....and if you have it, a slice of pumpkin pie."

Operator: "Ok, you're totally is $7.75."

You: "Thank you."

Bumblebee: "What's an Oreo blizzard?" *He asked the Autobot symbol glowing as he spoke*

You: *Give Bee a playful smile as you took some of the money out of the glove compartment and payed for your order* "It a type of treat like ice cream. Only it's Oreo flavour."

Bumblebee: "I didn't know there are different flavours. Cool." *Starts driving away and out of Jasper and on to the main road*

You: "So where are you taking me next?" *You asked as you took a bit of your pumpkin pie slice*

Bee: "Somewhere special. You'll see." *He said as he turned right, this took you to a beautiful forest full of flours birds, animals and life. He opened his door for you as you got out and transformed into bot mode* "Here it is. I thought you might like to go for a short walk before we head back to Base."

You: *Look around the beauty of the forest, the sun shining on your face, the birds chirping in greeting to you, the Trees branches gently move in the cool breaths, the colours and cent of the flower feeling you with peace and joy* "Thanks, Bee. This is exactly what I needed."

Bumblebee: *Smiles as his wings up looking down at you with a smile in his optics* "Anytime, Y/N."