Until we met again

Jack:

Jack:

*Jack is looking up at Arcee trying not to cry in front of her*

Jack: "I'm going to miss you...partner"

Arcee: "I'm going to miss you to...partner."

*Arcee gently touched Jack's cheek as a tear escaped her optic. They both looked at one other in silents*

Arcee: "I will come back to visit you, Jack. I promise.

*Jack smiled and nodded his head and gave Arcee a smile that made Arcee not wanting to leave him or earth. She then returns the smile back to Jack and turn to the spacebridge*

Rafael: 

Raf: "I don't want you to go, Bee!"

*Raf was crying as he looked up at him tears streaming down his face longing for his friend to stay.*

Bee: "You know I must go, Raf."

*Bumblebee rubbed Raf hair gently in his servo with sad optics looking down at him*

Bee: "I will always be with you, Raf. In here"

*Bee pointed at Raf's chest to where his heart is as Raf's face lit up with a smile and hugged Bee's servo. Bee used his other servo to lift Raf up to him and gave him a hug. He slowly put Raf back down giving him one more smile* 

Bee: "See you soon...Raf."

*And with that  Bumblebee walked straight through the  spacebridge with Raf waving a hand in the air for a final goodbye*

Miko:

Miko: "I won't let you!"

*Miko was holding on to one of Bulkhead's fingers. Not wanting to let Bulkhead leave her to go to Cybertron.*

Bulkhead: "Miko, please let go."

Miko: "NO! I Won't! I don't want you to go!"

*Miko closed her eyes tight, now in tears still holding on to his finger for dear life* 

*Bulkhead sighed and shook his helm and gave Miko a  small smile*

Bulkhead: "I know you don't want me to go, Miko. But I really want to go back and help fix up our home...Please, Miko."

*Miko looked up at Bulk still with tears let go of her grip of his fingers.*

Miko: "You will come back and visit me, won't you, Bulkhead?"

*Bulkhead looked down and gave her a huge smile* 

Bulkhead: "Why wouldn't I want to come back and see my wreaker and friend, Miko?"

*Miko beamed as Bulkhead rise to his full height and turned towards the spacebridge with Miko waving a goodbye to him.*

Miko: "Make sure you bring Wheeljack with you when you come back to visit!"

Bulkhead: "I will. Goodbye...Miko."

*Miko run to Bulkhead and gave him one last hug*

Miko: "Goodbye...Bulkhead."