You will always be with me in my heart

*You started crying after hearing the news about Optimus sacrificing himself to restore Cybertron*

You: *Crying on your bedroom as you wipe your tears away as more came in your eyes* "O...Optimus...why must you leave me? Why?" 

* You're fell to your knees in your room tears falling from your eyes as each tear fell to the ground. You're covered your face with your hands as more tears came*

You: "I can't...go on...without...you."

*Then you hear a soft chuckle. Your look around not know who made the sound as your eyes caught a glowing light of red and blue. You started to get up as you walked towards it in curiosity. The glowing light started to fly around you twice, it stopped in front of you as it slowly started to change its form. Your eyes widen, tears of joy were in your eyes as you see the one and only Optimus Prime*

You: *Walked slowly towards him with hope in your heart, a smiling on your lips, he was the same size as you but just a little taller in his robot form with light shining from him* "O...Optimus?"

Optimus: *derma turned into a smile* "Hello, Y/N."

You: *Were so happy to see Optimus that you raped your arms around him for a hugged, your tears of joy falling on to his shoulderplate* "Your...alive! I so happy your here." *You hug his tighter afraid if you let go he may disappear away from you*

Optimus: *chuckled as he rubs your back* "Shhhhhhh, it's ok, Y/N. I'm here, I'm here."   

You: "But...h..how? How are you still here? The others said you were..."

Optimus: "With the Allspark? Yes and no. I was saved by the Primes before my spark was full extinguish. But I have not come to stay but to only visit you."

You: "You're not staying? But why?"

Optimus: *Sighs* "That I can not tell, for I do not know what the Primes have in store for me."

You: "So when will you visit me again?"

Optimus: "This is the only visit I will have with you, Y/N."

You: "But...I don't want you to go! I want you to stay with me. Please?" *looking up into Optimus's blue optics with your eyes*

Optimus: *Sighs sadly* "You know I can't."

You: *Start crying on him not caring anymore as you let it all out*

Optimus: *Lets go of the hug as you slowly do as well* "I will always be with you, Y/N." *He slowly takes your hand in his servo and place it on your chest where your heart is beating* "In here. Remember me always, my dear Y/N. For I love you with all my spark."

You: *Lookup at him tears in your eyes as Optimus slowly wipes them away with the servo in care* "You will always be with me in my heart, Optimus."

Optimus: *gave you a soft kiss on your forehead, he backed away from you slowly as he started to fading away and vanish*

You: *Smile sadly as the last of your tears fell from your eyes* "I love you, Optimus."