Ratchet! Help!

*You are running away from the Decepticons as they try to catch you with their servos

*You are running away from the Decepticons as they try to catch you with their servos. The Autobots are fighting against Megatron and some other cons but don't see you. You continue to run away from the battle with the cons still following you. Then out of the corner of your eye, you see Ratchet. Who was fighting some cons and saw you cornered by a group of velicons." 

You: "Ratchet! HELP!"

Ratchet: *quickly finished up the cons he was fighting with and charged at the velicons with both servos into blades as he fought them off*

You: *Watched in wonder as Ratchet killed them as they fell to the ground*

Ratchet: "What in the Allspark are you doing here?"

You: "I just wanted to make sure..."

Ratchet: "Make sure what! So you can kill yourself!"

You: *You looked down to the ground. Not wanting to look up at Ratchet's faceplate.* (Whisper) "Because I wanted to make sure you came back to me." *You looked up into Ratchet's faceplate and realized he heard what you said.*

Ratchet: (In a gentle voice) "Don't worry. I will come back to base. But for now, I need to put you somewhere safe." *Ratchet opens his chest compartment and lowers his servo down to you.*

You: *hope onto Ratchet's servo as he gently put you into his compartment and slowly closed it*

Ratchet: "Don't touch anything and just sit still, ok."

You: *Giggle and rolled your eyes even though Ratchet couldn't see them* "Yes, Ratchet."

*And with that Ratchet started to run back to the battle with you inside of him as you can hear the heartbeat of his spark knowing that you were in good hands and that Ratchet really cared for you.*