Do you like them?

You: *We're on the couch doing some drawing while listening to some music with your headphones

You: *We're on the couch doing some drawing while listening to some music with your headphones. Ratchet was nowhere to be seen in the main room since he left by Optimus' orders to go for a drive for a short break. The other bots were with the kids doing some fun stuff with them. You were put in charge by Ratchet to control the groundbridge while he was gone.

Smokescreen: *Comes driving into the base and you didn't notice him drive past you and into the hallway transforming as he holds a bouquet of flours in his servo, hiding in the hallway while looking at you and then back at the bouquet of flours he was holding to give to you* 'You got this Smokescreen, you got this. just walk over ask how she is doing and just give her the flours. Yay, you got this.'  He thought in his mind as he took a vent in and walked over to the couch where you were still drawing* "Ahhh... Y/N?"

You: *Turn off your music and took your headphones off, turning to see Smokescreen as a smile formed on your lips* "Hey, Smokes. What are you doing back here so early? I thought you were on patrol?"

Smokescreen: *looks very nervously at you and puts on a smile for you* "I was... done early today."

You: "Oh, well... good work for you." *You then notice that Smokescreen had other of his servos behind his back and you quickly saw a flash of color come out then hid back behind him* "Smokescreen? What's that behind your back?"

Smokescreen: *Pulls out the bouquet of flours behind his back and gives them, a nervous smile on his derma* "I picked them up on the way here from patrol. D...Do you like them?" 

You: *Look up at him with a huge smile on your face* "Like them? I...love them. They smell so nice. Thank you for the bouquet, Smokes."

Smokescreen: *Door's go up a sign of happiness as he looked down at you a smile on his derma* "I'm glad you like them, Y/N." *As he said this he started to blush a light blue on his cheekplates. You smiled and giggled as your heartbeat was beating more than normal as your cheeks also start to blush as well. Smokescreen looked at you a spark in his optics as he spoke, "You look pretty when you blush."

You: *Your face blushes even more as Smokescreen smiled and laugh as you join in the laugh as he started to tell you jokes, both of you just having a great time together.