Bulk...head...

Bulkhead: "Ratchet I could really use a groundbridge right about now!"

*Bulkhead tries to contact base but fails to as he starts sinking down deeper into the water.*

Back at Base

Ratchet: "Bulkhead do you copy? Bulkhead!"

*Ratchet is trying to contact Bulkhead as Arcee and Bee lookup in worry*

Bulkhead: "Ratchet.....could really use........right about......."

*Ratchet is now starting to panic as he hears a boom from the others side of Bulkhead's com link*

Ratchet: "Bulkhead, please respond!"

*Miko walks in as she hears Ratchet panicking as Bulkhead doesn't respond*

Miko: "Where's Bulkhead!"

Ratchet, Arcee, and Bumblebee look at Miko who was about ready to screamer head off!*

Miko: "WHERE IS HE!!!"

*Ratchet lowers his head down in shame as he looks to the screen of the computer where Bulkhead life signal was flicking on and off. Miko walks over to where Ratchet was standing and looks up at the flicking light signal*

Miko: "Bulk...head..."

*Miko was about ready to burst into tears when Optimus came into the room*

Optimus: "Ratchet activate the groundbridge, Arcee, and Bumblebee with me."

*And with that Optimus Arcee and Bumblebee headed into the groundbridge as Miko with hope in the bots that they will bring Bulkhead back to her safe and sound.*

Two to three hours later

*Miko is sitting on the couch as she hears the groundbridge turned back on.  She quickly jumped off the couch and runs toward the groundbridge as the Autobots slowly brought Bulkhead into base*

Miko: "Bulkhead?"

*Bulkhead didn't respond as Miko was now in tears slowly walking away from the bots when she hears a familiar voice speak to her*

Bulkhead: "Hey...Miko...how was the...monster truck rally?... Did you videotape...it for me... like you...promise?"

*Miko was so happy to hear Bulkhead that she ran to him and gave him a hugged on his leg*

Miko: "I'm so glad you are all right, Bulk."

*Bulkhead wasn't expecting Miko to give him a hug. But smiled down and nodded his helm.*

Bulkhead: "Me too...Miko...Me too."