Is there something wrong, Bee?

You: "Hey Bee is everything alright?" *You asked as you can tell that Bumblebee was feeling down with his wings so low*

Bee: "It's nothing....really...." *He beeps but couldn't really hide it as he was feeling down*

You: "is there something I can do for you?"

Bee: *shakes his helm no*

You: "Bee....just know....that I'm always here for you. So don't ever be afraid to come and talk to me. Because I am always here to listen." *You said a smile on your face as Bee's optics light up*

Bee: *blushed a bit blue on his cheekplates* "Thanks....y/n." 🥰

***********************************************************************************

Hi everyone, sorry for not updating this book much. Life has been pretty busy for the past few years. But I want to thank you all for enjoying this book so far. I am very glad that you all love reading it and I will continue to keep writing short stories of the autobots in here.

But I'm going to need more help on writing since I need to find more pictures. If you guys see something amazing pictures of the autobots or even the Deceptacons please put a link to the photo or pictures in the comments section or if you drew a picture even I would be more then happy to write a short story to go with it.

Let's roll out!
By TeamPrime Studio