Doctor and Nurse

Ratchet: *Is working on the computers*

June: *Drives into Base, parking her car as she gets out and starts to limp a bit on her right leg as she slowly tries to make her way to the human area*

Ratchet: *Turns around to see who came in and notice Mrs, Darby walking over to the human area very slowly then normal* "Mrs. Darby?"

June: *Stopped where she was and turns slowly to face Ratchet, giving him a warm smile* "Good morning, Doctor. I'm just here to wait for Jack and the kids."

Ratchet: "Why are you moving so slow today?" *He asked curiously with a bit of concern in his voice*

June: *Looked down at her right ankle and then back at Ratchet* "I sprang my ankle at work today, that's all."

Ratchet: "Here," *He said walking over to her and knees down on one knee to lower himself down to her leave and offers his servo out to her*

June: *Looks up at Ratchet and gives him yet another smile as she walks on to his servo and sits down as he lifts her up, walking over to the human area*

Ratchet: *Stopped in front of the human area and looks down at Mrs. Darby. His spark racing as he feels a warm and loving feeling inside of him that he never felt before, his optics never looking away from June*

June: *Notice Ratchet stopped at the human area, but didn't put her down. Curious, she looked up as both of their eyes/optics met. The nurse's cheeks started to turn a light pink, while Ratchet gave her a rare smile* "Ahh...Ratchet?"

Ratchet: *Didn't reply to her straight away as his gaze was still on her.* "She so lovely when she smiles." *He thought when his mind went back to what June asked him* "Yes, Mrs. Darby?"

June: "You can...put me down now." *She said seeing Ratchet looking a little embarrassed as he set her down near on the couch in the human area*

Ratchet: "If you need me, Mrs. Darby I'll be over at the computers." *He said looking down at her*

June: "You can call me, June Doctor. No need to call me Mrs. Darby." *She said giving him a smile*

Ratchet: *Looks surprised but quickly hides it as he gives her a smile in return* "As you wish, June." *He said as he walks back to the computers to continue his work while all the while a special nurse was watching him from a distance*