Chapter 6 The Way Back

Leah's P.O.V

Lusamine gave her speech as she went into another room, everyone followed. What I saw made me sick. I was gagging and struggling to keep my dinner in my stomach. This was something I have never seen back home, wait 'till I tell this to my friends back home, they won't believe a thing I'll say! She noticed Gladion and me. "Hmph, I thought you were dead, dear Leah, I guess I was wrong." She told me. "Oh I am pretty dead alright, this is just my soul here for vengeance!" I told her playing along. "Leah what are you doing!?" Moon asked me. "Just play along!" I whispered back to her. "Hmph. And Gladion. Must you be so untidy?" She asked Gladion. I scoffed, "Pfft, Puh-lease! You killed me, I'm pretty sure you're the one that is rather untidy!" I told her taking Gladion's side. Houndoom and Krystal we're looking at me with confused looks on their faces and then realized what I was up to. "Will you listen to me at least? You mustn't open the Ultra Wormhole. You cannot let the beasts run wild!" Gladion yelled at her. "The daughter who stole my Cosmog from me and the son who took my Type: Null! All I ever did was give you two all the love I had, and all you did was betray me! You have no right to ask for my attention now!" Lusamine yelled back. Hau was confused. "Yes yes Hau they are family, just be quiet and let the drama play along so I can have a good story to tell my friends back home!" I told Hau making him go quiet. "Leah you kinda gave it away..." Moon told me. "Uh oops..." I said realizing my mistake. "Perhaps we once were sweet Hau, but those wretched beside you left me. But it doesn't matter now. None of that matters now!" Lusamine yelled at this point I was getting a headache. "You know with that much yelling you'll definitely fit in the human version of a headache in my dictionary." I told her. Which probably was a very bad idea as I made it worse.

(Game) Gladion's P.O.V

Leah was using her intelligence as her key weapon, knowing that here she was dead, she used it to her advantage. Then Leah pissed her off. "I'll make you eat those words!" Lusamine told Leah. "Ho oh oh! Now are you!?" Leah said as she snapped her fingers for Houndoom and Krystal to come in front of her ready to attack. The Ultra Wormholes appeared as Lusamine ran straight through one with Guzma in tow.

Leah's P.O.V

I wake up the next morning to Wicke telling me that Lillie wanted to see me. I got out of bed and got changed as I got outside Lillie had a new look and her personality changed drastically. That's when Celebi appeared. "Nice!" I exclaimed. "Celebi, I have a request, can you go back in time and prevent my alternate version's death?" I asked the Mythical Pokémon. It nodded as it went back in time and Nebby appeared from his Ultra Wormhole. "Well I guess this is goodbye..." I told them as I withdrew Krystal and Houndoom. "Oh I see..." Gladion said sadly. He was fidgeting and he was hesitant to come near me. I walked up to him. "Hey, don't worry, I asked Celebi to prevent Leah's death, you'll be fine without me, I have to return home. My friends and family are looking for me." I told him softly. I hugged him gently as he cried on my shoulder. "You'll be fine and I wish you all Good Luck with rescuing Lusamine, I must bid you all my farewells." I told them as I got on Nebby's back. Nebby opened the wormhole as it hovered in the sky and into the wormhole we went. I then realized that I was on Poni Island, on the Altar of The Sunne. "Thanks Nebby." I told the legendary as I started walking towards my way home. When I got home, I find Gladion in my bed, asleep. I laughed so loud that he heard me and jolted awake. "Good Morning, Sleepy head!" I laughed. It took him a moment to realize that I was standing right here and then he hugged me in a bone crushing hug. "I love you." I whispered to him. "I missed you!" He told me. "I missed you too, French Fries!" I told him. One thing leads me to wonder. Have they rescued Lusamine in that other world? "Don't tell me you were moping in here ever since I was gone." I told him. He just laughed. "Alright, let's go get something to eat. I'm hungry!" I told him. He nodded in agreement. "Seriously have you been moping in my room since I was gone?" I asked. "Yeah." Gladion replied as he blushed in embarrassment. "You don't have to be embarrassed for that, I'm actually really happy to know you actually care about me." I told him.

We spent the whole morning talking and catching up. "You'll never guess what I had to do in that other world!" I told him. "I don't know save it as we always do." He told me casually. "Partly yes, but out of all seriousness, I pissed off Lusamine in that world." I laughed. He looked at me in disbelief. "Bouffalant!" He told me. "No really it's true! I was in an alternate universe and Lusamine is like freaking insane!" I told him. "Let me guess she opened an Ultra Wormhole and fused with the Ultra Beast?" Gladion asked jokingly. "Actually she gave a huge speech and then ran in the wormhole with Guzma in tow." I replied. "You should've seen that 'trophy' room of hers. She cryogenically froze some Pokémon!" I told him. "Okay stop, You'll make me throw up my breakfast." Gladion told me. I laughed. "As if you were the one there." I told my beloved boyfriend. My two beloved siblings ran towards me and hugged me. "I missed you too, Tim and Iryka." I told my four year old brother and my two year old sister. "Well do you want to have a Pokémon battle?" I asked Gladion. "I thought you'd never ask!" He replied cheerfully as we ran outside.