Chapter Five: Realized

ok, so I just realized that the song I insert here doesn't do anything to the mood. I just add them here because, well, it's BTS :)

Chapter Five: Realized

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'll just go with the flow,

Bring all the losers with bias to me

-Second Grade, BTS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You felt the room tense up and the tension to spread freely around the room, suffocating you but you refuse to show it and stared back at them. The oldest, Jin as you recall, snapped out and looked at you with almost-guilty eyes.

"I'm sorry but-" In the middle of his sentence, you just realized something you groaned at. Your mind flashbacked to what the two youngest, (Taehyung and Jungkook, is it?) said that word Bam Bam was been waiting to say for a long time.  You decide to ask a question so it would clear all the doubts in your mind.

"Are you all brothers?" You pointed at the men scattered around the room. They all nodded in their way. Others raised their eyebrows once, others send thumbs-up, and others nodded normally. You put two and two together and sighed out and groggily slumped back down the chair. The pain on your thigh that started to subside had returned in a flash but you gulped down the wince that almost forced it way out of your mouth. The closest people close to you reached out towards you, alarmed with how you sat down.

"So, do you guys share the same mate?" You asked weakly. From your travels, you found out that those who have a mythical blood running down their veins and are siblings and are the same gender would share one mate. It happens rarely, only to those who have royal blood. When you observed their situation, with their consent, of course, their mate would always turn out to be a human. Might the siblings be sirens or nymphs or vampires, their mate would always turn out to be human.

You asked about it to your chief and he answered it with a shrug.

So their power would be equal. The siblings would have a strength but also a weakness. The human would easily wrap their mates around their finger. It's amazing, watching a bunch of creatures that could kill you with one snap fawn over a little innocent human, no offense Y/N.

Namjoon coughed and rubbed his nape.

"That's actually the reason why you can't leave," He slowly let the words go.  You closed your eyes for a moment.

"Well, You should have told me that I'm staying for a chat," You grumbled out. Hoseok brightened up and clapped his hands.

"Then we shall drink tea back at the house," He announced.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••