Chapter Twenty: Simp

"Chapter Twenty: You Are. You're My Simp,"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Mix the colors in the palette, 

pick your filter, 

Which me do you want?"

-Filter, BTS Jimin

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You leaned at the wall, fiddling with your dagger as you side-glanced at the open door. 

You're accompanying Bam Bam in meeting his mate for the first time since the attack of the vampires at the bay. You heard their soft chat and could physically feel the relaxation that Bam Bam radiates off which satisfies your worries for him. 

You flipped your dagger nonchalantly, the passing guards and maids would glance in awe with how skillful you are with the metal. You sighed as you flicked it up, glancing at your watch before knocking at the door.

"We need to go," You whispered, giving a lazy blink at your brother who nodded, giving a tight-lipped smile at his mate. Jackson smiled, waving at the man before giving you a smirk. You narrowed your eyes at him before following the doctor outside. You closed the door beside you, making some guards immediately stand beside the door, bowing before you. You embarrassedly waved at them, shying away to hide beside your brother. You pocketed your hands as you looked with a glare at the door for a certain vampire. 

You don't really have anything against Jackson, you just generally hate...him. 

"How are the assholes treating you?" Bam Bam suddenly spoke, looking down at you. You shrugged, pulling your mask down. 

"They're low-key simps," You muttered, waving at the maids who bowed as you passed by. He snorted at your answer as you clicked your tongue at him. 

"How about you and him?" You jabbed your thumb behind you. He sighed as he ran a hand on his messy hair. He pushed his glasses up the nose of his bridge as he pocketed his hands.

"This whole week, I've reminded myself that he's a vampire, that I should be cold at him. But when I enter that damn room, I just become weak," He groaned. You nodded as you looked at him with determined eyes.

"Simp," You chirped. He looked at you with a certain gaze that you know so well before you ran away from him as he yelled at you, trying to grab you. You quickly turned a corner, trying to lose him but you bumped against a hard chest. You fell backward when an arm wrapped around your waist, pulling you up. You opened your eyes, seeing Jimin looking at you with wide, confused eyes. 

"Hi," You greeted him with a smile before going behind him, peeking at his shoulder.

"Wha-" He was cut off when a panting Bam Bam appeared. You shrunk quietly behind him, hands clamped at his back. Jimin noticed this making him glare at your brother. He placed a hand behind as he took a stance, tilting his head at him.

"What did you do?" He grumbled, casting soft eyes at you before glaring hard at your brother. 

"I did? Do you mean what she did? She called me and you a simp, so move aside while I beat her ass," Bam Bam growled as he cracked his fingers. Jimin was taken aback before stepping aside, cheeks flushed as he cast his eyes down.