Chapter Twenty-Seven: Ashy

"Chapter Twenty-Seven: Fuck You Moon. I'll Skin Your Ashy Ass,"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Let's wash ourselves with sweat today,

I'm it, Mini Miney Mo,"

-Boys With Fun, BTS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's the second day of the Summit Meeting. The Royals are sitting at the round table while their guards and the personal guards hid in the shadows, far from the table and watching their every move.

The tension was still there but for some reason, Kyung Soo was carefree like the hunter of the Asian Empire didn't try to kill him. He talked to the wolves, calm like they were old friends. Which confuses you and everyone in the room to the end, Asaki even looking at the dark, signaling you and the other guards to get ready if the Elf suddenly starts to act up.

They continued to talk about the topic given to them by, talking amongst themselves, mostly just Namjoon and the others who represent them but their siblings would cut in sometimes. This second meeting was quicker to end because there were fewer debates between the Royals. 

"And I now end this meeting. I hope all of you have a good rest of the day," Asaki told them, standing up before bowing to the Royals. The Royals stood up, either nodding to the overlooker or just ignored him, and walked out of the room with their personal guards following them from behind.

"Let's check out the town, Moon!" Nayeon wrapped an arm around their husband's arm while the man smiles warmly, agreeing to their plan. Yoongi looked behind, staring at you, making you think about every wrong thing you ever did, but all he did was a gesture to his side which made you nod in realization and walk beside him. But Asaki suddenly called out.

"Guards and your highness, stay here for a bit. I want to talk about something," Asaki told them, looking at each one of you and referring to the King of the Fairies. Nayeon looked at the overlooker, more like glaring, which is scary because Fairies become different people when mad. Asaki visibly gulped at the sight of the Fairy glaring at him but he only just bowed, apologizing softly. Your mates clicked their tongue, annoyance felt through the bond.

Once they knew that you were Human, they verbally said to your face that 'it didn't feel right leaving your side,'. You understood their concern and worry for you and it was actually really cute but you pushed it aside, knowing it was because of the instinct of their wolves.

Moon looked at the girl, who is beginning to look scarier (I am aware that twice also exo don't act like this irl but im intentionally making them ooc for the stories sake) before patting her head. The Fairy looked up just to see Moon smiling brightly.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it's just a check-up. I'll make sure we can check the town out, alright?" He said with his warm, deep voice, looking at each of his mates, who smiled back at him, hiding their pouts from the man,  before going out. Karma bowed to his Royals who waved back, looking like they became friends. Sonata looked at his royal, who nodded his head before waddling away. Shin told their royals something before getting the same reaction as Karma did, telling you that they hit off well.

"We'll be waiting outside, alright?" Namjoon told you, after going beside you from the front. You nodded, giving them a small wave which they returned with either a pout, a sulk, or a sad smile. You watched them go out the door alongside with the other royals who either got to their way or waited at the door, actually, Xander was the only one who didn't wait for his guard. The rest of the Royals went a few steps away from each other so they didn't have a chance to converse with each other.