Episode 6

A few months ago, Eddie walked into the probation room where Simon was in. The latter was being jailed for a month due to him rioting again.

"Eddie, my dear officer, welcome back." Simon smiled, "I was just wondering how you are going to entertain me today."

"I'm just going to sit her and observe you and your actions." Eddie replied sternly, "I'm making sure you don't do anything stupid."

"Aw, Eddie, why so serious?" Simon teased him, "I know it's my last week here, but don't be so sad. You'll see me very soon."

"I don't wish to see you again, Simon."

"Why? You should be sad, devastated, heartbroken that I'm leaving. You should cry tears of misery for me. Do you know what our relationship's like?"

Simon placed his hand around Eddie's neck, "We're like Batman and Joker. One cannot survive without the other. It's like eating a jelly without peanut butter. You are like the jelly, nice in its original taste, normal in your own ways. I'm like peanut butter, the extra but delicious, savory, satisfying adding to the jelly, adding the fun in."

"We're not as close as you think, Simon. You're just being delusional."

"Delusional? But I like the things you are fond of, like a bento set, bananas, the movie Weathering With You..."

"We don't love or like the same stuff. I respect the Master, while you don't."

"Now that's a different case. I said that I liked the things you love, but that doesn't mean I have a fondness of all the things you liked. The Master is one of them. I really, really, really hate the Master. Like if I could teach him a lesson, I would."

"You're like my brothers." Eddie sighed as he shook his head.

"Brothers? You got brothers?" Simon asked, "I didn't know that. You didn't tell me that."

"You don't need to know about them." Eddie stood up, "I'm done talking to you. I'll bring another officer to accompany you." He then left the room and locked the door. Simon frowned and crossed his arms.

HexagonCube Presents

Roboworld

ロボットの世界 (Robotto no Sekai)

Episode 6

Back to the present, Lucas and two police officers came in the probation room. Lucas sat opposite Simon while the two officers stood in front of the door.

"Welcome, Lucas." Simon said, "I didn't expect you to be here."

"You must be Simon Costner, am I right?" Lucas asked.

"Of course. The most famous rioter in this whole world." Simon proudly said, "I wonder what brings the younger brother of Eddie here. Perhaps it is to ask my opinion on your lovely officer brother."

"I'm not here to ask that." Lucas shook his head, "I clearly know what's he like. I'm just here for a casual chat. I want to get to know more about you."

"What's there to know 'bout me? I'm Eddie's bestie. I love to riot against the Master and his bunch of shitty people. I'm around my sixties. I have robotic arms and legs. Speaking of that, you're the talk of the town a few months ago, when you were fixed by the Master, aren't you?"

Lucas sighed, "I was about to die, Simon. He only helped me when I was about to lose my damn life."

"So, tell me, how did you get into the accident?"