Episode 15

Kizuna slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She had just fainted from smelling some gas released by her captors. She is gagged with a paper ball in her mouth and has tape pasted on her mouth.

She is sitting down on a chair in the middle of an unknown room. She tried getting up but something seemed to restraint her from doing so. She looked at the back to see her hands tied up tightly with metal chains. She turned back to the front and looked down to see her legs tied up with metal chains too. She muffled loudly as she tried to wriggle free of the chains. She stomped her heels on the floor continuously, trying to free her legs.

Lucas walked into the room, smiling at her, "How's your day, miss pretty?" She just muffled back.

"My bad." He removed the tape and the ball from her mouth, "Now, how'e your day?"

"Aren't you the guy I met at the pharmacy?" She asked, "Why are you keeping me captive here?"

"That's not answering my question, Ms Robot." Lucas touched her face. She moved her face away.

"Look here, you bitch." Lucas commanded her, but she just kept looking away. Lucas then pulled her hair, and she screamed in pain.

"Look at me, you bitch." Lucas growled, "Do not go against me, because I'll make you regret it. Listen up, you'd better stay here and be a good robot here. If you try anything funny, I'll actually kill you. I did it to someone. I don't want to do it to such a pretty robot like you."

He then took out a grenade and stuffed it in her mouth, "This should keep you quiet now. If you fidget too much, this might go off, and you'll die. Have fun." Lucas then walked out of the room.

Kizuna muffled loudly once more. She then slouched on the chair and sighed while she hoped for Thomas to come in and save her.

HexgaonCube Presents

Roboworld

ロボットの世界 (Robotto no Sekai)

Episode 15 (The Finale)

As Thomas and his mother are talking to each other, Jason entered the ward in a haste. His eyes met Thomas's.

"Thomas, where's Kizuna?" He asked.

"Mast...I mean, Mr Jason, I do not know where she might be." Thomas replied, "I think she is in a warehouse now. I called her earlier, and she seemed like she is in trouble. She suddenly ended the call while I was talking to her."

"Are you for real?" Jason asked worriedly.

"I'm sorry, Mr Jason." Thomas looked down on his bed, "I didn't expect that this would happen."

"Sorry to interrupt you." The doctor came in, "I'm just hear to make an announcement. The patient Thomas Springfield can be discharged now. You can pay your hospitalization bills at the counter later." He then went out.

A few minutes later, Jason brought Thomas to the former's house. They waited for Mike to arrive before discussing about Kizuna.

"So, how do we do it now?" Thomas asked.

"I have no idea where to start even." Jason said, "All I know is one of those rioters are behind it."

"It can only be Lucas Lee." Mike added on, "Simon Costner is killed, and I have evidence that Lucas entered the house."

"But why would he do that?" Thomas asked curiously.

"Because of me." Jason said, "If he had done this, it is to get back at me for making him have robotic hands and legs."