Episode 10

Jason brought Thomas to the former's home. Upon hearing the door open, Kizuna came down from her room and saw Thomas. She rushed to him.

"Are you alright, Thomas-chan?" She asked worriedly, "Are you badly injured anywhere?"

"I'm alright, Ai-chan." Thomas assured her, "Look at me now. I'm fine. I'm alive and kicking."

"You two have a nice friendly talk." Jason said, "I shall be going to my room to rest." He then retreated to his room and closed the door.

"So, uh..." Thomas tried to start the conversation, but Kizuna just cut him off, "I got other things to do. You can leave now."

"What's with you?" Thomas asked, "Why are you asking me to get away from you and leave? What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing." Kizuna walked up the stairs, "I just want you to leave me alone. Let me be."

"There must be a reason to this. Why are you locking me out of your life now? A few days ago, we were happy together. Remember?"

"Just go away." Kizuna glared at him, "Get out. This is for your own good." She then went into her room and locked the door.

"For my own good?" He asked, "What good is there? What have I done wrong? I won't know until you tell me, Ai-chan!"

No response. Thomas sighed, "Alright then. I shall leave you alone. I'll come around next time." He then left the house.

Kizuna looked from her window and saw Thomas walking away from her house. She feels guilty of chasing him away, but it's best for him and her to be separated from each other.

HexagonCube Presents

Roboworld

ロボットの世界 (Robotto no Sekai)

Episode 10

Penny is in her classroom, listening to her teacher talking about math. As soon as the bell rung, the students got up from their seats and ran out of the classroom to go home Penny switched her phone on and saw the news that Simon and the protest group have broken out of jail. Fearing that Thomas might be endangered by them, she quickly called her boyfriend.

"Hello?" Thomas answered the call.

"Hello, Thomas?" Penny bombarded him with questions, anxiety in her tone, "Are you okay? Are you safe? Did the protestors hurt you or anything?"

"Penny, I'm fine." Thomas replied, "I'm okay. I'm safe. And the protestors didn't hurt me."

"Thank heavens you are alright." Penny heaved a sigh of relief, "Do you know how worried I was when I saw the news?"

"I do. You can be relieved now."

"By the way, do you want to eat lunch together?" Penny asked, "I'm in school, and I've just finished my lessons."

"I'm eating alone. I'm not in school. I'm at home." Thomas lied, "I was stuck in the supermarket when the protest group was walking past. I couldn't attend lessons, so I might as well head home to study instead."

"Alright. I'll packet my lunch home to accompany you. I'll see you at home."

"See you." Thomas then ended the call. He slid his phone back into his pocket and continued walking down the sidewalks.

In the late afternoon, Jason and Mike, among other police officers, placed flowers in front of Eddie's grave.

"He was a professional police officer, and an awesome man." One of his friends said, "He took his job and friendships seriously. He never once slacked during work time, and in turn his effort had been paid off when he was promoted to Commander. When he's with his friends, he treats them with kindness and respect. He was always a helpful guy, helping anyone in need. He never went back on his words, and does what he had promised. He was truly a great man. We all hope that he rest in peace."