Episode 8

Kizuna let Penny into the house. Kizuna suspected that Penny might just be a random person wanting to do something evil and might not be Thomas's friend, but she'd wait and see how it goes.

"So, tell me." Penny asked, "Why would Thomas visit you? What have you said to him that makes him want to meet you?"

"I just asked him if he wants to meet up, that's all." Kizuna replied.

"I really want to see what's so good about you." Penny looked at the female robot, "You seem like a normal robot. A dog to its master. You don't seem so pretty at all. You don't sound seductive too. I really don't know how Thomas wants to spend time with you instead of me."

"Who are you, exactly?" Kizuna asked. At this point, she was confused about why Penny is asking so many questions. Unfortunately, she does not know who Penny actually is.

"You'd like to know? Fine, I'll tell you." Penny walked near to Kizuna, "I am Penny, Thomas's girlfriend. And I hate the two of you hanging out together."

"We are just friends, Ms Penny." Kizuna retorted, "We are nothing more than that."

"Look, Kizuna, I don't know what you're plotting, but you'd better leave my boyfriend alone." Penny growled, "I don't want you anywhere near him. I should be the one spending time with him, not you."

"But he's my only friend!"

"Then go find some other friends! Leave Thomas alone! He is mine, and mine only, not yours!"

"We are only friends, I swear..." Kizuna is interrupted by Penny, who slapped the former's face.

"You can lie to me, but you can't fool me." Penny glared at Kizuna, "If I ever see you meet Thomas ever again, I'll make sure you'll never see him again." She then stormed out of the house. Kizuna sat on the sofa and stared at the front with a feeling of sadness.

HexagonCube Presents

Roboworld

ロボットの世界 (Robotto no Sekai)

Episode 8

At night, Thomas finished showering and sat on his bed. He is wondering why Penny was so quiet throughout dinner. Usually, she would talk to him or his mother about her daily stuff, be it her personal problems or daily news. Today was an exceptional case. She was so quiet he could hear the crickets outside of the house.

As he is thinking about it, Penny came into the room and went to her wardrobe.

"Hey, Penny, are you okay?" He asked. She just ignored him and continued to find for her pajamas.

"Dear, please talk." Thomas begged, "I don't know what kind of problem you might be facing right now, but we can talk it out and I can try to help you."

Penny turned to Thomas, "You lied to me, and you act like nothing's wrong."

"Lied? Did I?"

"Stop denying. I followed you this morning." Penny said, "You lied to me just to see that fucking bitch. Am I considered your girlfriend or not?"

"Look, Penny, I got a reason..."

"What reason could you possibly give? I don't want to hear it anyways." Penny told him, "All I know is that you lied to me. I'm your girlfriend, Thomas Springfield. How could you do this to me? You are mine. You are my boyfriend. You are not that stupid pink ass bitch's boyfriend. You reflect on yourself before talking to me again." She then went into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.