Episode 11

A few hours before, in the evening, Thomas went back to his home after spending time with Kizuna. He hung out with her from the morning to the evening. They talked, explored the neighborhood, and even watched a movie together. After that, Kizuna had to go home to cook dinner for her father. They promised each other that they'd meet up the next day.

Thomas is glad that Kizuna is not angry at him, and he can finally talk to her normally again. All he wants to do now is to sit down and have a talk with Penny.

As Thomas entered his room, he saw Penny sitting on his bed, her arms crossed.

"Penny." He said. She looked at him and stood up, "I thought you promised me you won't see her again? Why did you do it?"

"How about I ask you something?" Thomas angrily replied, "Why did you threaten Ai-chan? You really think you can bring her away?"

"Why can't I?" She retorted, "She's ruining our relationship, Thomas. Are you too blind to see that?"

"Why are you always like that?" Thomas raised his voice, "Every girl that I talk to and be friends with, you must do something bad to them. The first girl; you smacked her on the face with a pie. Made her cry, and stop being friendly towards me. The second girl; you beat her up, and she stopped talking to me. The third one; you poured hot water on her, made her face scalded, and she left the school and never said a word to me again. Now you threatened Ai-chan. They are, or were, my friends. What's wrong with you? Is this my life or your life?"

"I'm doing this all for us. For our future, Thomas!" Penny screamed, "All those girls are all head over heels for you! They need to know they can't mess with my boyfriend, because there's me! I'm driving them away! They are evil beings!"

"So what? When I go out to work next time, are you going to murder my female colleagues?" Thomas asked, "Put them in a body bag and let them float on the ocean? You still don't trust me after three years. Three damn years, Penny. No matter how many times I say I'm true to you, and will only belong to you, you still chased my female friends away. Do you think my life have to revolve around boys only?"

"Why can't you see I'm doing this for us? For our relationship? You think those girls won't hurt us? They will! They want us to be torn apart so that they can be with you!"

"That's because you think too much!" Thomas shouted at her, "You're so caught up in your own fucking mind that all girls are going to steal me away! How do we protect our relationship if we don't have the fucking basic trust at all?!"

Both of them kept quiet for a while, before Thomas spoke up, "Since you don't trust me at all, there's no point carrying this relationship on. Let's break up."

Penny looked at him with teary eyes.

"We will never be happy if we continue to be together." Thomas continued, "With your over-controlling personality, there's bound to be lots of fights like today in the future. We won't suffer anymore if we break up. You won't have to worry about any more girls. I won't have to worry about my friends getting threatened again."

"No, Thomas." Penny held his hand while sobbing, "Please stay with me. You know I can't live without you. I promise I'll try to get along with the robot. Please..."

"I've given you enough chances, and you wouldn't change." Thomas pushed her hand away, "Break up is the only option left. You can continue to live here, and sleep here. I'll sleep in the living room."

Thomas then stormed out of the room. Penny knelt down and started crying. Her hands then turned into fists and she stopped crying.

"I'll never ever let that bitch win me." She thought. During midnight, Thomas is sleeping on the sofa in the living room.